Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get on with the sugar fans.......?
Good. Although my tolerance is a little high, and they were still a tad on the immature side so it wasnt very strong but it helped for sure. Cut enough off for about 1.5 grams was enough to help me doze off earlier.

Took a snip of a sugar leaf earlier and some areas of the plant are definitely more mature than others. Plants all over the place. Some areas have like 20% amber trichs on sugar leaves while other areas are clear still. Idk if thats a normal thing or not though.

so it wasnt very strong but it helped for sure.

Yup........ :headbang:

Took a snip of a sugar leaf earlier and some areas of the plant are definitely more mature than others. Plants all over the place. Some areas have like 20% amber trichs on sugar leaves while other areas are clear still. Idk if thats a normal thing or not though.

Yup....it is Normal..........:headbang:......which begs the question of why we take the full plant down in one go........But......I Still do it.....:biggrin:

Yup........ :headbang:

Yup....it is Normal..........:headbang:......which begs the question of why we take the full plant down in one go........But......I Still do it.....:biggrin:
I think its just easier maybe, although it does seem pretty easy to take down a branch or 2 at a time, but I guess then you really have to watch dry times and youll have stuff curing on a rolling schedule. For personal consumption doesnt seem bad but if you have a customer basis maybe it makes it easier just to have that bulk supply all at once.

Good morning @Mossy:pass:

Morning @Talonxracer ....
coffe.gif
...sharing one.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back