Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
31*f and spitting some light snow, Missy is taken care of, Buster is still in bed!

It is Odd here.....there is a Heat Spot developed South of us and I Think we are getting the waves.

3 days on the trot it has peaked at 30C and sunny in the afternoons....I'm not Complaining...... :biggrin: ....I'll be getting me free VitaminD on the patio again if it stays like this......

Had several sheets of 1/2" foam panels, cut them up, grabbed some duct tape and made several boxes with a circular entrance and added some hay inside for the feral cats. Took them a whole 3 minutes before they were inside the boxes looking out!

Had several sheets of 1/2" foam panels, cut them up, grabbed some duct tape and made several boxes with a circular entrance and added some hay inside for the feral cats. Took them a whole 3 minutes before they were inside the boxes looking out!
We have a stray cat sanctuary in my town and I love the idea. Its a in local park built ontop of the biggest hill in town. All hiking trails on the way up and the shelters are scattered throughout the trails. No one maintains them though, it was all done with permission from the city on a volunteer basis.

Gotta say every day Im more and more impressed with this peyote critical strain

These are the main tops on all the plants just shy of a month in flower, pics dont do them justice though
20230112_051104.jpg
20230112_051114.jpg
20230112_051118.jpg

I just cant believe the amont of frost so early on in flower.

Last edited:

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Proud of ya @Talonxracer.....:bighug: ....

We had to turf one out of the garage yesterday..it had been locked in overnight and huubby said it looked dead comfortable in a box full of rags....
But..the Princess is a hunter...and it is inborn....she would be able to help herself.

Happy Thursday y’all, 4 babies popped up last night. Custom breeder strains. Planted 2 of each into the big pot (30gal) . Same pot as the photoperiod Passionfruit punch. So should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back