Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you know the laws you can even keep them from coming and knocking on your door, but you need a full fence and a chained gate....signs help as well.
In Texas, if your land is posted and registered, if cops come on your property without a warrant, they can be charged with trespassing, just like anyone else.. My property is properly 'posted'!:headbang::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

rolling.gif

mickey.gif

Start the day the way you mean to go on ................Stoned............... :pass:

sorry the hear about the insomnia mate, it can be a bitch. Good luck with it. :pighug:
Its ok, I definitely have insomniatic bouts on my off days. My body doesnt know how to respond to not working as often as I normally do. Very habitual person. If Im not getting my normal 60-72 hours of work a week I switch from either being dead tired all the time or just not sleeping.

Def go by trichs homeskillet! If your soil has food or you've been using a nute regimen leafs aint gonna fade! Unless u stop it a good ways before harvest or do some kinda crazy flush! Then plant will take the nutes from whats stored in them leaves and they will fade! :d5:
Thats what I figured. I did just feed her too half dose because it looked like she had some calcium deficiency. Looked at the trichs on a snip of bud I took off because I couldnt hold my mic steady, still havent gotten that mic stand yet. Still seem pretty clear for the most part which is why I decided to feed her 1 last time.
2023_01_11_11_33_01_165.jpg
2023_01_11_11_32_37_865.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back