Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a concert down there?

Brother in law is there. I go down with the wifey just to hit up an Italian grocery store/importer. If I go, we get a hotel room in St Pete., so I don't really have to hang out with them! 90-$100 round trip plane tix from here so not a big deal. One good thing when down there is I'm not on a clock so can avoid the major traffic.

Have seen some good shows there though...Dead in St Pete in 88 was a blast besides the sand spurs! That's when there was still camping. Picked those f'n spurs outta my sleeping bag and clothes for months!

My friend moved to Florida from Texas a few months ago and he called me today super excited about how he found a place that gave him a medical card to buy legal weed. He was blown away by how the media hates Florida so much they suppressed it being legal, he found this place literally by walking by it in Sarasota.

He is super happy either way now
:crying::rofl:

Have seen some good shows there though...Dead in St Pete in 88 was a blast besides the sand spurs! That's when there was still camping. Picked those f'n spurs outta my sleeping bag and clothes for months!
Our state flower, :rofl:
He was blown away by how the media hates Florida so much
Yeah, seems most of our problems come from areas that over packed with northerners that moved down, like Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back