Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cerebral Goo @Olderfart 2 15s. Room was built a little over 4 years ago with all new everything

Seems like it shpuld be enough, but don't know everything you got plugged in to them. You could do the math if you know how much you are pulling. Each 15 amp breaker should be able to handle about 1800 watts before tripping. Although, 80% is pretty much the optimal max.

Heaters draw a shitload of power, so that may be your culprit. You could try running a 12 guage extension cord from another breaker if possible

Seems like it shpuld be enough, but don't know everything you got plugged in to them. You could do the math if you know how much you are pulling. Each 15 amp breaker should be able to handle about 1800 watts before tripping. Although, 80% is pretty much the optimal max.

Heaters draw a shitload of power, so that may be your culprit. You could try running a 12 guage extension cord from another breaker if possible
Thing is there is usually a dehumidifier running but its not even plugged in currently but now I'm fuckin shit up

Thing is there is usually a dehumidifier running but its not even plugged in currently but now I'm fuckin shit up

I'd get the electrician back out there, something doesn't seem right. If your panel is close you could always get him to run 20 amp and/or if there is room on the panel, run another circuit.

I'd be calling him or checking for loose connections if your sure it's not something your hooking up when does it do it?
Randomly. Happened overnight last night and didn't know why. Got up this morning and garage was cold and water in the rez was cold and saw the heater was off and my timer for the light was off by 6 hours. So figured the heater blew it and stopped the timer last night. Then it tried tripped again after work today while I was just hand watering out of nowhere with the heater in the garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back