Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines only one, and my side is 950 sq feet and the neighbors is a mirror image. They only worked till 3 today and still are not done. My neighbors side isn't even a quarter finished yet. I get that it is a lot of work. But they have worked at least 14 days now, not including the holidays. Also I work nights so as long as they are here I am barely getting 2-3hours of sleep a day.
Finish it for them, lol. They would come in like wtf just happened.

Good luck

If you know the laws you can even keep them from coming and knocking on your door, but you need a full fence and a chained gate....signs help as well.
Yeah, in theory, or with the help of a lawyer, but that's not how it works at all unfortunately. But they did legalize weed for "social justice"

In Canada, as I understand it, the only excuse for entering with neither permission or a warrant is when reasonable grounds exist to believe that someone's life would otherwise be in danger (mere potential bodily harm might suffice, I am not sure). The key is that the police (or other persons) have to have reasonable grounds to believe that the circumstance is a genuine emergency, and they will have to defend that decision in court if the homeowner takes the matter there.

As a general principle, no one gets to enter someone's home if they are not invited. A warrant or a genuine emergency are the only exceptions here, and I expect in most democracies. :pighug:
I took an oath several times. I take my civil rights and our Constitution very serious. I won't stand for my or others civil rights violated. I show Leo the same respect as I do anyone else, until they cross the line.
I've had to set a few Leos straight on some things from time to time.
Luckily, I've only had smart ass here since I moved. He got schooled pretty well, but it was a bitter pill with him. I film encounters with Leos. He made veiled threats, and I showed the Sheriff the next day. I told his if his officer pulls me over, I'll file an oppression lawsuit on the counties' ass. A month or so ago, the same cop was Federally indited for sicking his drug dog needlessly on someone he had in custody already. Bad Seed!
I have nothing against law enforcement. It's the bad seeds and those that cover for them, that I have a problem with.
If every Leo conducted themselves as my buddy that is a Texas DPS officer, our country would be in much better shape. Maybe he conducts himself in the utmost proper fashion, because like me, he took the oath several times. He's a retired Marine Gunny! 3 tours in the Sandbox, one was the Second battle of Fallujah.

Tripped the breaker for my grow room/garage the past 2 days now. No new equipment running at all for at least the past couple months. It blew out the heater in my rez yesterday so I thought it was the heater's fault, but no idea why it would do it today again since the heater is in the garbage with no replacement. Making me a little nervous. Also not ideal to have seedlings at 45*

Tripped the breaker for my grow room/garage the past 2 days now. No new equipment running at all for at least the past couple months. It blew out the heater in my rez yesterday so I thought it was the heater's fault, but no idea why it would do it today again since the heater is in the garbage with no replacement. Making me a little nervous. Also not ideal to have seedlings at 45*
Maybe the outlet is crapping out Is it a GFI outlet or breaker possible it is going bad?

Maybe the outlet is crapping out Is it a GFI outlet or breaker possible it is going bad?
I have no idea, way outside of my box. It's a semi finished room in my garage that's got 2 breakers for it in the house fuse box that were freshly wired with new breakers. The tent and whole system stuff is spread out over multiple outlets and it's really just a TV. I did have an electrician wire this place while the room was being built

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back