Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
but that's not how it works at all unfortunately
Actually it does in the US, Sup Crt esablished long ago the curtilage surrounding a home can be an extension of the home as far as the Constitution is concerned if access restriction is established so that a reasonable person ( salesmen, postal employee etc ) would understand that they do not permission to walk up and knock on your door. So barring exigent circumstances they would have no rights to come to the door and they better be able to prove those. FOIA requests on local PD's are easy as are filing a title 18 suits in federal court.....you just need to do your homework and actually do it.

Tripped the breaker for my grow room/garage the past 2 days now. No new equipment running at all for at least the past couple months. It blew out the heater in my rez yesterday so I thought it was the heater's fault, but no idea why it would do it today again since the heater is in the garbage with no replacement. Making me a little nervous. Also not ideal to have seedlings at 45*
How old is that breaker? They get easier to trip as they age so might be time for a new one.

All good! Might be in Tampa in the near future. You somewhat close by there? No need to get specific...
Naw, hours away up above the mouse trap. Still got family there though in St. Pete but it's too much of a mess for me to go visit them....freaking insane traffic all through the bay area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back