Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
After taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese, I told them I was going to make a Whack-A-Mole for Sam da kitty. The kids were all excited! I made one outta cardboard, but much more elaborate than above. Sam loved it and the kids were literally rolling on the floor.
Everything was all well and fine, even after the kids started being the mole. It's when Sam changed the game to Bite-A-Mole! :rofl:
Well, it was more like Nip-A-Mole. My oldest came out with, "Stop it Sam! You don't want to play Whack-A-Sam!" :rofl::rofl:
Where's Art Linkletter when ta need him? LOL!
We used to play it at the Jersey shore as kids. Always in the back of the arcade by the ski ball

Well tbh Idk how many people are actually working on it, every day its a different amount of people. the last few days they were working its only been 2 people otherwise its been 3-4 people. It seems like they take a 20 minute break every 2 hours or so which is when I try to fall asleep quick.

Its just frustrating. They did my landlords office building next door in 6 days, and that place is twice the sq footage and its a victorian. So lots of corners, weird splits in the roof and what not. If they can do that I cant come up with a logical reason why its taking so long to do this place when it seems so much simpler to do.
They're trying to keep working since they're probably slow in the winter :shrug:

They're trying to keep working since they're probably slow in the winter :shrug:
But isnt that quoted up front. Youd think my landlord wouldnt wanna pull out a second mortgage to pay to have their rental property sided with vinyl. Obviously Im over-exaggerating. They were supposed to do it in october, so they've obviously had work between then and when they started. At least thats what the landlord said.

But isnt that quoted up front. Youd think my landlord wouldnt wanna pull out a second mortgage to pay to have their rental property sided with vinyl. Obviously Im over-exaggerating. They were supposed to do it in october, so they've obviously had work between then and when they started. At least thats what the landlord said.
But the guys doing the actual work might care more about their hourly wage then whatever the budget timeframe was. Not uncommon at all for guys to string jobs out this time of year. Sometimes stretching it out now can keep you working full time until the spring when work picks back up if you get lucky with weather instead of having weeks off

:smoking:
95A27BF4-1181-46E6-8AA3-89D0894D4B95.jpeg
D04D8F1D-372D-48EB-9E3A-E21696719725.jpeg

I never been able to find it. Mine looks nothing like that when I click on my name
View attachment 1554822
U missed a step….. still 18 pages behind so bear with….someone may have already answered this for u……
790CD647-8D7E-42C3-9974-8C35627FBF19.jpeg

Sorry..you will have to talk to someone with a phone....I'm laptop Only...but I Know it is a tickbox set up in the admin panel and everyone Should have access..... :headbang:
Its on my phone its gotta be a cultivator thing! I am quite positive it was staff/moderators only and it was expanded to include cultivators club last time! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back