Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kitties are snoozing, and not that bad of an idea!

I just got done blasting a bunch of covenant, worked up a thirst, couldn't be cotton mouth from CDLC.......
halo.gif

I need some help. I think I got a bot in my journal lol. I got a post about verifpro in my photo journal. Only post this "person" has ever made say they have been on here since 2019. Who do I ask to have it removed?

:pass:

We had multiple accounts pop off with VERIFPRO Spam.

We Think we have them all....and @wwwillie is checking the tech out.........But..if you See any more can you Please Report the posts so we can Exterminate them.......:shooty:....Cheers.....

4 accounts Banned up to now.....its like Whack-A-Mole......... :headbang:...

It just seems like a long time is all. I had one day of tear down. 3 days of siding. My house is small mind u but still 2 floors. :shrug:
Mines only one, and my side is 950 sq feet and the neighbors is a mirror image. They only worked till 3 today and still are not done. My neighbors side isn't even a quarter finished yet. I get that it is a lot of work. But they have worked at least 14 days now, not including the holidays. Also I work nights so as long as they are here I am barely getting 2-3hours of sleep a day.

ME: I don't answer questions!
Then shut the door.
That's if I'm in a good mood.
You don't have to help them with their investigation.
That's why I live in the country. A popo better have a warrant in hand if he wants to set foot on my property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back