Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy my new toy showed up today already can tell I should have bought one sooner :headbang::baked::pass:

View attachment 1554969
Whats it take 5 seconds to get to temp. Id probably burn my house down with an induction heater, be too tempted to see how fast random things just get destroyed.

candle-animated-gif-3.gif

It just seems like a long time is all. I had one day of tear down. 3 days of siding. My house is small mind u but still 2 floors. :shrug:
The brain surgeon that sided my place missed by entire freaking board by the time he wrapped all the way around the house. (Ya know like the boards should meet....)
I'm like how the hell are you off by an entire board. Ever see a brick building off by an entire course of brick???
He was like ya but the house ain't level and it don't look that bad.

I told him it looked like a ham and egg first year appreciate did the job. I took a grand off the top of the 11 grand price and said your lucky that's all it is I gotta look at your sorry ass job for the next 30 years.
The problem was he hired a bunch of crack heads to do the job and showed up 1x or 2x a week to check on them.
I got home the last day the lead guys laying on the lawn calling to find the big H.

We had multiple accounts pop off with VERIFPRO Spam.

We Think we have them all....and @wwwillie is checking the tech out.........But..if you See any more can you Please Report the posts so we can Exterminate them.......:shooty:....Cheers.....

4 accounts Banned up to now.....its like Whack-A-Mole......... :headbang:...
Sure thing!

After taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese, I told them I was going to make a Whack-A-Mole for Sam da kitty. The kids were all excited! I made one outta cardboard, but much more elaborate than above. Sam loved it and the kids were literally rolling on the floor.
Everything was all well and fine, even after the kids started being the mole. It's when Sam changed the game to Bite-A-Mole! :rofl:
Well, it was more like Nip-A-Mole. My oldest came out with, "Stop it Sam! You don't want to play Whack-A-Sam!" :rofl::rofl:
Where's Art Linkletter when ta need him? LOL!

The brain surgeon that sided my place missed by entire freaking board by the time he wrapped all the way around the house. (Ya know like the boards should meet....)
I'm like how the hell are you off by an entire board. Ever see a brick building off by an entire course of brick???
He was like ya but the house ain't level and it don't look that bad.

I told him it looked like a ham and egg first year appreciate did the job. I took a grand off the top of the 11 grand price and said your lucky that's all it is I gotta look at your sorry ass job for the next 30 years.
The problem was he hired a bunch of crack heads to do the job and showed up 1x or 2x a week to check on them.
I got home the last day the lead guys laying on the lawn calling to find the big H.
Well tbh Idk how many people are actually working on it, every day its a different amount of people. the last few days they were working its only been 2 people otherwise its been 3-4 people. It seems like they take a 20 minute break every 2 hours or so which is when I try to fall asleep quick.

Its just frustrating. They did my landlords office building next door in 6 days, and that place is twice the sq footage and its a victorian. So lots of corners, weird splits in the roof and what not. If they can do that I cant come up with a logical reason why its taking so long to do this place when it seems so much simpler to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back