Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy stoners!

Sorry..you will have to talk to someone with a phone....I'm laptop Only...but I Know it is a tickbox set up in the admin panel and everyone Should have access..... :headbang:

A cultivators privilege.

Good to know! The current batch has been sitting in silicone jars in my nightstand. Purdy stuff!

You will want to get that rosin in glass with a tight fitting metal or glass lid. Terpenes will be lost in silicone in a short period of time.

It is good to be home!
Well, I told the doc to make sure Mr Spock would like the end result and not that gay ass elf that wanted to be a dentist!
He got a bit of a chuckle. It's done! Don't know what the fuck it looks like, but it's done.

Uhmm. I mist the post on why your trimming your ear? Cancer?

Tell me where to go to start my grow and I won't take them back!:smokeit::biggrin::bighug:
You mean for an indoor grow to get the cultivator thingy??
If so it's
Forums →Grow Journals → New Growers Journals (I tagged it indoor grow) I think you gotta post 1x a week min with an image too. To make it easier I " thread marked each entry and added the date on the first line."

Hahaha I hope this was what you meant lol
There might be more rules like you gotta show your final weight and stuff idk I'm just kinda stumbling along
:biggrin:

Screenshot_20230111_190545_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20230111_190555_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20230111_190623_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20230111_191435_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Tbh I have no idea, this is my first go around with an auto. I saw on the autoflower forum muddy put up a thread up saying not to harvest autos till the sugar leaves start fading? Or should I go by trichome maturity? It also said trichs on autos dont amber and I know thats not true. Or at least not now that genetics have stabilized a lot more, I forgot to check the post date on that thread, its probably really old.
Def go by trichs homeskillet! If your soil has food or you've been using a nute regimen leafs aint gonna fade! Unless u stop it a good ways before harvest or do some kinda crazy flush! Then plant will take the nutes from whats stored in them leaves and they will fade! :d5:

You mean for an indoor grow to get the cultivator thingy??
If so it's
Forums →Grow Journals → New Growers Journals (I tagged it indoor grow) I think you gotta post 1x a week min with an image too. To make it easier I " thread marked each entry and added the date on the first line."

Hahaha I hope this was what you meant lol
There might be more rules like you gotta show your final weight and stuff idk I'm just kinda stumbling along
:biggrin:

View attachment 1554995

View attachment 1554996

View attachment 1554997

View attachment 1554998
You took the long way! :crying:
A0420F10-2B1E-4F08-A7D6-7AC4D0316BD0.jpeg
93197765-9603-4EFB-9E82-25566A343A4C.jpeg
DFA8E24B-FE2E-484B-AF90-F182233AC257.jpeg

Or u can just use this link @RosaB :d5:

If you couldn’t tell u don’t gotta go to new growers journals section after going to forums! Just hit post thread and then select new/indoor/outdoor grower section u want it posted in! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back