Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man...
I may be slow but I sure do poor work....
Or my personal favorite...

I got 2 speeds and if you don't like this one your gonna HATE the 2nd...

Told that one to my boss one day when he complained in front of an audience I was taking too long making a coffee (huge mistake I love an audience hahaha) . They place died laughing and he just muttered something about union workers
:rofl::crying::rofl:

You mean for an indoor grow to get the cultivator thingy??
If so it's
Forums →Grow Journals → New Growers Journals (I tagged it indoor grow) I think you gotta post 1x a week min with an image too. To make it easier I " thread marked each entry and added the date on the first line."

Hahaha I hope this was what you meant lol
There might be more rules like you gotta show your final weight and stuff idk I'm just kinda stumbling along
:biggrin:

View attachment 1554995

View attachment 1554996

View attachment 1554997

View attachment 1554998
:crying:
Thank you for helping an old lady across the forum so she can start growing lettuce for the devil!:pighug::pass:

I ain't never seen fish hooks in chicken! How'd you catch those things ? What'd you use for bait and was it a slow troll with a disn rigger????
I tried raising chickens once, but they all died.
I'm not sure if I watered them too much or planted them too deep

I ain't never seen fish hooks in chicken! How'd you catch those things ? What'd you use for bait and was it a slow troll with a disn rigger????
On the south shore of Newfoundland, in Rose Blanche, I think it was 1969, boys were catching seagulls with casting rods and hooks baited with raw bacon. Apparently it's too windy to grow chickens there.

He’s using them hooks baited with chicken so he can catch him a pig for tomorrow nights dinner! ;) :d5::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back