Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
friday dose of vitamin E... :headbang:

(30 more pagez...................they'll never get it done by midnite................:nono: ppp)

U sure bro? I made last post at 11 something last night and when i got on at 10ish today there was 21 new pages from overnight!

Got my todes mixed up in the water and waiting the 20 min the instructions says. Why a 20 min wait? The todes have to wake up or something?
I'll spray that all out over 8 Earthboxes with a little over half a gallon wit 10M todes........way overkill!
I'll plant after that.
Looks like the BTI spraying and the rat glue worked well. I'm gonna let the todes gain a foothold before I spray again..........if I need to. But I think I'm just gonna hit again Monday or Sunday for good measures.
Didn't see any gnat adults under the covers and did see some compost mites.
What brand did u order?

That could happen if they cross Pinot Noir with Mango Smile. I think they have something similar…✌️

Good stuff. Crazy how 3BOG smells pretty horrible, yet when you cross it with these fruity strains, you get some crazy good terps! 🤔
The 3bog may be horrid when first harvested, but after a nice cure it actually smells rather nice, but damn I nearly chucked it all, it was that horrid at first!

U sure bro? I made last post at 11 something last night and when i got on at 10ish today there was 21 new pages from overnight!

mmm, but see, i'm uzin reverse psychology :eyebrows: ppp

Some more British steel

I gave Skully some new eyes for Superbowl

Attachments

• IMG_20230220_074734360.jpg
    IMG_20230220_074734360.jpg
    1,018.4 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back