Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from MetalsSupermarket near me with some 1" aluminum 4x6 plates and some steel bar. Cartridge heaters are on the way to heat the platens, and temperature controls, and 5/8-18 threaded rod, so I'm committed to the DIY route. I have a few hydraulic jacks of different sizes up to 20T. Thanks to @Mañ'O'Green for leading the way.
View attachment 1579090
First step is to deburr all sharp edges with a file or other tool . Sorry can't help myself safety first Love

Got my todes mixed up in the water and waiting the 20 min the instructions says. Why a 20 min wait? The todes have to wake up or something?
I'll spray that all out over 8 Earthboxes with a little over half a gallon wit 10M todes........way overkill!
I'll plant after that.
Looks like the BTI spraying and the rat glue worked well. I'm gonna let the todes gain a foothold before I spray again..........if I need to. But I think I'm just gonna hit again Monday or Sunday for good measures.
Didn't see any gnat adults under the covers and did see some compost mites.

Hmmmmmm..........Mangos N Chem X Double Grape would be a nice cross.
That could happen if they cross Pinot Noir with Mango Smile. I think they have something similar…✌️

Good stuff. Crazy how 3BOG smells pretty horrible, yet when you cross it with these fruity strains, you get some crazy good terps! 🤔

I carried the old 1911 also. I had an advantage over most. My uncle had a 1911 that he taught me how to clean and disassemble. I thought it was the biggest gun in the world at the time. It just seemed huge to me as a little kid. First time handling it in the military, the instructor watched me handling it and asked me if I bhad handled one before.
I said Yeah, but it was so much bigger when I was a little kid. I then proceeded to breakin' it down to parade rest in nothing flat. The instructor's eyes bugged out. :funny:
He pensively told me to reassemble it. BAM! It was done! It was funny AF! I had never shot one though. Never shot any thing that big. I thought the kick was going to be horrendous. Naaaaaaa! I was really surprised. I do love the balance of a standard 1911 45.
LOL,,,,,,nearly the same here, at "great mistakes" boot the instructor asked if anyone had firearm experience, of course I spoke up, he handed me the 1911 and said strip it down...I asked if he wanted to blind fold me first...stripped down and back in the blink of an eye...then when the M16 was brought out he asked if I was familiar with it, I stripped it down and asked if he wanted the trigger group removed as well,,,,he said that was not required as it was an armorers job.....
On my little off time during boot I went and qualified with the 1911, the only one in the entire division that graduated boot with a ribbon already...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back