Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had bad hands, that's about the cheapest push a button presses around. I would like a pressure gage.
I just got back from MetalsSupermarket near me with some 1" aluminum 4x6 plates and some steel bar. Cartridge heaters are on the way to heat the platens, and temperature controls, and 5/8-18 threaded rod, so I'm committed to the DIY route. I have a few hydraulic jacks of different sizes up to 20T. Thanks to @Mañ'O'Green for leading the way.
press_parts.jpg

Oh yeah for sure SonReal has some good stuff

I added that and the other one to my portfolio. Every Friday night pretty much every Friday night anyways buddy of mine stops by after he gets out of work at 11:30 we drink some beers and jam out on a latest videos that I discovered. He'll like these ones.

We're going to be chef out like nobody's business tonight like it was Super bowl again 2023

Attachments

• IMG_20230212_182813671~3.jpg
    IMG_20230212_182813671~3.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 7
Little lady's this morning....the pink runtz x dark jedi hasnt broke yet....anyday....View attachment 1579056
Back in the early eighties my girlfriend was baby sitting and invited me over. Bad ass house and in the basement was clear 55 gallon plastic trash bags full of gold and black weed will never forget it. The gold was all gold stems and buds same with the black. Good luck love the gold

NugSmasher always has a 420 sale. With your arthritis. I wouldn't get the mini. In the Nugsmasher lineup, just step up to the next model with a big handle.
Pretty sure last i looked the next step up was like over $1,000! This was an email sale link i got tho haven’t browsed the site in a bit!

I was thinking more of the other guys he interacted with, like the ones in the pub.

Bang on!!!

I met this lady in Hollywood
She had green hair but damn she looked good
I took her to my house because she was fine
But she whooped out a dick that was bigger than mine!

funny tune!

I've already told my wife - I want to retire on about 10 acres, with a double wide with a basement dug under it. Buy myself an old backhoe and dig a nice pond out for fishing.
Make yourself a village! ;) :rofl:
5E481073-475A-4739-AA97-C455297AA07F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back