Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little spring cleaning here today cleaned up all those shavings mossy was worried about :doh:
image.jpg

I carried the old 1911 also. I had an advantage over most. My uncle had a 1911 that he taught me how to clean and disassemble. I thought it was the biggest gun in the world at the time. It just seemed huge to me as a little kid. First time handling it in the military, the instructor watched me handling it and asked me if I bhad handled one before.
I said Yeah, but it was so much bigger when I was a little kid. I then proceeded to breakin' it down to parade rest in nothing flat. The instructor's eyes bugged out. :funny:
He pensively told me to reassemble it. BAM! It was done! It was funny AF! I had never shot one though. Never shot any thing that big. I thought the kick was going to be horrendous. Naaaaaaa! I was really surprised. I do love the balance of a standard 1911 45.

People living in a trailer doesn't necessarily mean they are trash.

But people living in a trailer with cars up on blocks out front, holes in the walls, too many dogs running around, 4 year old kids running around in diapers and drinking soda out of baby bottles. Thats trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back