Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from a small town too the 17th most murder capital of the United States... 2022. Be ready all the time.
Oh I watched the Murdaugh documentary too. That shit was deep! Are some of these small towns really like this?

Trailer park trash always means nasty, skanky, horrible people, and not necessarily living in a trailer park.

People living in a trailer doesn't necessarily mean they are trash.

But people living in a trailer with cars up on blocks out front, holes in the walls, too many dogs running around, 4 year old kids running around in diapers and drinking soda out of baby bottles. Thats trash.

i hate people that do that.

I don't care if you conceal carry, and I used to have my CCW permit.

But open carrying is just dumb. A friends dad used to walk around with a PPK on his belt and this dumb ass looking CCW "badge" on his chest. Stupid ass was going to get himself shot. Especially carrying a .380 that has been shown to not even penetrate heavy leather jackets.
Open carry is not dumb in itself. Open carry to just show off some gaudy ass pistol or a baby 380 ust because you can is dumb in my humble opinion.
Granted, I thought basically the same as you when first really exposed to it. The long I was exposed to it and watched it in practice in everyday life, it made more sense. It did screw with me at first. My instant mental response was to quickly evaluate the person carrying and assess if that person is a threat or not and what will be my first response if they are a threat. A few years later, during a Vet group bitch/discussion/therapy session, I talked about this first exposure to open carry. One of the old 'Nam Vets started laughing at me. "You've got PTSD, fucker!" "I've spent time with you and I know how you are when we go out to eat. Why do you think we have a damn round the rosy when we sit at a table or booth? We're both trying to get our backs to the wall and a good view of the 'lay of the land!" :face:
He dogged me about that at almost every damn meeting, until he had a massive stroke. At least it killed him outright. It would have been pure hell for that guy to have been a invalid.
I don't think I have it. I think it's just me being me! LOL!

People living in a trailer doesn't necessarily mean they are trash.

But people living in a trailer with cars up on blocks out front, holes in the walls, too many dogs running around, 4 year old kids running around in diapers and drinking soda out of baby bottles. Thats trash.
Now that’s what I call a chav.
Kingsman character for example is more along the poverty lines than chav. As u know once he’s in a suave suit lol

Open carry is not dumb in itself. Open carry to just show off some gaudy ass pistol or a baby 380 ust because you can is dumb in my humble opinion.
Granted, I thought basically the same as you when first really exposed to it. The long I was exposed to it and watched it in practice in everyday life, it made more sense. It did screw with me at first. My instant mental response was to quickly evaluate the person carrying and assess if that person is a threat or not and what will be my first response if they are a threat. A few years later, during a Vet group bitch/discussion/therapy session, I talked about this first exposure to open carry. One of the old 'Nam Vets started laughing at me. "You've got PTSD, fucker!" "I've spent time with you and I know how you are when we go out to eat. Why do you think we have a damn round the rosy when we sit at a table or booth? We're both trying to get our backs to the wall and a good view of the 'lay of the land!" :face:
He dogged me about that at almost every damn meeting, until he had a massive stroke. At least it killed him outright. It would have been pure hell for that guy to have been a invalid.
I don't think I have it. I think it's just me being me! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back