Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can't legislate stupid no matter how you try....but I'd like the option of having one on my side if I decided I had a need for it. Like when I was mowing my 2 acres, rare occurance to not come across a snake and most would scurry away unmolested but when it was a moccasin or a rattler it died....had to carry a damn shovel on my mower to do it cause it was not legal for me to be strapping with a cylinder of snake shot that I could have used while sitting on the mower.....no, I had to shut it, get off, un bungie the shovel and go up to it to kill it.....Public Safety my ass.

Oh I'm not saying open carry doesn't have its place.

There are places where I go fishing that I open carry. If I go to the dam at the Ohio river its because of sketchy ass crackheads. If I go to a local creek, its because hogs are becoming a problem around here. And if I go to the range, its because its a public range with no range officer, and I've had multiple people tell me that people will hide in the woods and wait for you to be alone and walk down range, and run out and grab your guns and run off.

But I don't do it at walmart, lol.

i hate people that do that.

I don't care if you conceal carry, and I used to have my CCW permit.

But open carrying is just dumb. A friends dad used to walk around with a PPK on his belt and this dumb ass looking CCW "badge" on his chest. Stupid ass was going to get himself shot. Especially carrying a .380 that has been shown to not even penetrate heavy leather jackets.
Our county was a open carry only until just recently, now we can CC, and it is preferred by the authorities mainly to keep the cityslickers from getting all upset when they are up here....LOL

Who jumps off a 'perfectly good' cliff? :funny:

A Ford SuperDuty in China? Damn! Even if it was sold there, that had to be expensive. I wonder how they handle the difference in diesel fuel.
And I sure as hell would not want to DRIVE that truck to that location! Did you see all the god damn switchbacks?????/ JEBUS!

Nothing better than jumping out of a perfectly good airplane!
:nono:
1680273330245.gif

Our county was an open carry only until just recently, now we can CC, and it is preferred by the authorities mainly to keep the cityslickers from getting all upset when they are up here....LOL
Our sheriff would allow it… to competent individuals. I believe I would be included in his description, despite my appearance.

Chav is white trash in the UK.

Ever seen Kingsman?

The main character was a chav.
I have seen it and you are slightly correct. I am from a town in the UK that is known for “chavs” (not London lol) 85% dress like one but it’s behaviour that defines a “chav” so if I sent a picture of myself head to toe people would say I was a chav but realistically I’m not. Weed smokers in the uk tend to be defined as chavs….. yet again not true. Just like “trailer trash” in the US doesn’t always mean they are nasty or horrible does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back