Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, most of housework done. Just laundry now and only one load left! Taking another smoke break now and gonna eat a donut. 2 hits of blue dream and 2 hits of sour diesel took me a ways… now full blue dream. Then plants. Thinning out the autos, weaving the Ethos photos, uppotting the clones, spritzing the baby autos ( only CMOG looks good) and check and feed the solos. Not looking happy, those two…
:drool: What kind of donut ?

There's several pistols I've drooled over, but with the time I have invested in the 92F, it would have to be pretty intense training over a fairly long time frame to get close to the same level. It would be expensive too. No mo' free or cheap ammo!
Gunny has a pistol that I just LOVE! I can reacquire my target slightly quicker with it. I think with a little work, I could also bring in the accuracy. His trigger pull was a little heavy for my liking and I had problems adjusting. Good potential though.

You are ex military, right?

92f means you were in during the early 90s, right?

My uncle was in the army in the 1980s and he was able to disassemble and reassemble my 1911 faster than Forest Gump.

The Irish knew how to beat the British weapons ban. Shillelagh, it's just a walking stick! Although you can really beat some chavs with it if pressed into action.
Looool

I’ll ask what I ask everyone who says it….. define chav?

i hate people that do that.

I don't care if you conceal carry, and I used to have my CCW permit.

But open carrying is just dumb. A friends dad used to walk around with a PPK on his belt and this dumb ass looking CCW "badge" on his chest. Stupid ass was going to get himself shot. Especially carrying a .380 that has been shown to not even penetrate heavy leather jackets.
Well, you can't legislate stupid no matter how you try....but I'd like the option of having one on my side if I decided I had a need for it. Like when I was mowing my 2 acres, rare occurance to not come across a snake and most would scurry away unmolested but when it was a moccasin or a rattler it died....had to carry a damn shovel on my mower to do it cause it was not legal for me to be strapping with a cylinder of snake shot that I could have used while sitting on the mower.....no, I had to shut it off, get off, un bungie the shovel and go up to it to kill it.....Public Safety my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back