Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue_dreamer - Nug smasher has already started their 420 sale on presses.

The cheaper version is here: I had looked at the DW8000 myself. No handle to pull/press just easy touch buttons. Only missing a pressure gauge as far as the "nice" features.

If I had bad hands, that's about the cheapest push a button presses around. I would like a pressure gage.

Open carry in Mich My buddies gold plated large handgun freaks a lot of people out but legal

i hate people that do that.

I don't care if you conceal carry, and I used to have my CCW permit.

But open carrying is just dumb. A friends dad used to walk around with a PPK on his belt and this dumb ass looking CCW "badge" on his chest. Stupid ass was going to get himself shot. Especially carrying a .380 that has been shown to not even penetrate heavy leather jackets.

The 92f was my favorite for years and years, until I got my hands on a M&P45, with some massaging it is the finest pistol I have shot and I have embarrassed more than one local LEO at the range, LOL

I'll take my GI issue 1911 over anything else. Butter smooth, and perfect recoil for my hand.

@Blue_dreamer - Nug smasher has already started their 420 sale on presses.

The cheaper version is here: I had looked at the DW8000 myself. No handle to pull/press just easy touch buttons. Only missing a pressure gauge as far as the "nice" features.

I'll just put it on my credit card!

Well, most of housework done. Just laundry now and only one load left! Taking another smoke break now and gonna eat a donut. 2 hits of blue dream and 2 hits of sour diesel took me a ways… now full blue dream. Then plants. Thinning out the autos, weaving the Ethos photos, uppotting the clones, spritzing the baby autos ( only CMOG looks good) and check and feed the solos. Not looking happy, those two…

The 92f was my favorite for years and years, until I got my hands on a M&P45, with some massaging it is the finest pistol I have shot and I have embarrassed more than one local LEO at the range, LOL
There's several pistols I've drooled over, but with the time I have invested in the 92F, it would have to be pretty intense training over a fairly long time frame to get close to the same level. It would be expensive too. No mo' free or cheap ammo!
Gunny has a pistol that I just LOVE! I can reacquire my target slightly quicker with it. I think with a little work, I could also bring in the accuracy. His trigger pull was a little heavy for my liking and I had problems adjusting. Good potential though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back