Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL,,,,,,nearly the same here, at "great mistakes" boot the instructor asked if anyone had firearm experience, of course I spoke up, he handed me the 1911 and said strip it down...I asked if he wanted to blind fold me first...stripped down and back in the blink of an eye...then when the M16 was brought out he asked if I was familiar with it, I stripped it down and asked if he wanted the trigger group removed as well,,,,he said that was not required as it was an armorers job.....
On my little off time during boot I went and qualified with the 1911, the only one in the entire division that graduated boot with a ribbon already...LOL
Cool ass
🐭👉😎🦄

Thanks for the reps everyone for the pic I posted. I think about a week… maybe a little longer. Checking trichs and still a lot of clear. Want about 5% amber. Oh, the boys are getting me a digital microscope I can Wi-Fi with iPhone. So expect some closeup shots in the near future. I’m 21 days from it today… birthday… just re-read that and it seems disjointed. But I am stoned? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back