Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps everyone for the pic I posted. I think about a week… maybe a little longer. Checking trichs and still a lot of clear. Want about 5% amber. Oh, the boys are getting me a digital microscope I can Wi-Fi with iPhone. So expect some closeup shots in the near future. I’m 21 days from it today… birthday… just re-read that and it seems disjointed. But I am stoned? Lol
Not stoned enough, i can still understand you.

That's some dirty ass cops aren't they???

Oh yeah. They are on camera shoving money in their jackets. The money they claimed to have taken from his house didn't count up, so another sheriff's department signed off on the first department having "miscounted" it at the scene.

They kicked his door down. Traumatized his wife and kids.

It was a kidnapping charge, and they were looking for a person. Except they went through all his CD cases, jacket pockets, all sort of shit. I thought when you had a warrant it had reasonable constraints. He wasn't hiding someone in an f'n CD jewel case.

Oh yeah. They are on camera shoving money in their jackets. The money they claimed to have taken from his house didn't count up, so another sheriff's department signed off on the first department having "miscounted" it at the scene.

They kicked his door down. Traumatized his wife and kids.

It was a kidnapping charge, and they were looking for a person. Except they went through all his CD cases, jacket pockets, all sort of shit. I thought when you had a warrant it had reasonable constraints. He wasn't hiding someone in an f'n CD jewel case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back