Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain starting.... And of course the humidity is starting to climb in the house,,, I have a feeling I will need to dig out the dehumidifier here shortly! This close to harvest I can't take any chances!
And it's been raining here too all morning and it's still trying to rain a little bit I guess it's supposed to rain most of the day off and on. It's a f off Friday for me.

I don’t feel like doing a damn thing boss bought us lunch today since he’s going on vacation for a week next week and I eat to much.. Had a huge buffalo chicken sandwich with fries feeling stuffed plus I didn’t get my lunch time smoke session :nono::cuss:

Also, don't trust your water supply ph to stay constant.

It was around 7.0 a few months ago. Now its damn near close to 8.
Mine comes out of faucet at just over 7 and after sitting 24hr it ends up over 8.2 took me a minute to figure that out when I was setting up fish tanks and trying to figure out my ph for the fish

PH is affected by Heat and Light... :pass: ....if I fill a tub of water in the morning when the earth/pipes are cold......and PH it....

Then let it stand until 4 pm.....when it is warmer and lighter.....the Same water can be as much as 1 whole PH point different.......:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back