Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, seems the BTI in the two Reg EBs didn't have the same result as the Jrs. I guess I needed to hit them a bit harder. I'm gonna spray the BTI again as soon as the new girls are up.
All the 'todes' are distributed. I'm gonna go back and mix a tiny bit of Dynomoco in the panting area and plant muh beans.
The planting area is well settled. All I'm gonna do is lay the seed on it's side, sightly push it down just a little bit and cover with a thin layer with a fine mist to settle things. And top with the cup.
I better not have any failures, not with the seed response this time. I still think it was my careless planting, without having the seed-bed settled a bit. Elementary gardening practices! Dammit!
I did it once before and then changed things. I got a little lax for some damn reason.
I blame the CANNA!
1536327242276-Musk-Canna.jpeg

PH is affected by Heat and Light... :pass: ....if I fill a tub of water in the morning when the earth/pipes are cold......and PH it....

Then let it stand until 4 pm.....when it is warmer and lighter.....the Same water can be as much as 1 whole PH point different.......:headbang:
Ya i learned the hard way 😁 like everything i do :crying: dying plants and dead fish ☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back