Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1680288517067.png

Excuse me here...........you do all realise this is a mixed sex...mixed country site huh......?

Coz it is starting to sound like a Gangsta flipping Locker room with gun laws and flipping Dildos. :shrug:....

Well the Bonsai received a little more torture... :headbang:

Both node4 "branchs" are being pulled towards the opposing corner, I will leave node3 for a little longer.

IMG_20230331_145349.jpg

I like this one a LOT :hump: :cheers:

I don't know them well enough to give a before n after opinion, but I liked it! I'd be trippin balls doing that in the low light with that much 'energy' in the beginning! Speaking of balls, mine sure would have been 'sweated off' by the end of that damn performance.
I think that's one huge thing that slides by most people. It is something you should realize if ya go to any concert.
Those fuggers are expending a LOT of energy up there. I forgot what band it was.....waaaaaaay to stoned..... where by the end of their set, the way they had the lighting set up, you could see the sweat FLYING off the damn drummer!
That screwed me! I was fuggin hyper focused on that sight for I think the last song and a half. I can remember that crap, but not the damn name of the band!
This was like 75 or 76 at Dallas. I don't think they were hot then with me only vaguely being familiar with one song. I don't remember who was appearing also at the concert. I KNOW it wasn't the Texas Jam. I remember that ungodly heat fest quite well. I sweated, only sightly more in a Naval steam plant underway!

Anyway! The performance was great! They played their asses off! I have no idea who they were to this day. They could have been on their first major tour in their career. And I witnessed it. They became popular and famous.

And I still would have known who they were!!!!!!!

edit..............I DO know they weren't the Who! :eyebrows: :funny:
:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back