Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
PH is affected by Heat and Light... :pass: ....if I fill a tub of water in the morning when the earth/pipes are cold......and PH it....

Then let it stand until 4 pm.....when it is warmer and lighter.....the Same water can be as much as 1 whole PH point different.......:headbang:
And air too? I knew about temp that’s why I always make sure my ph meter temp reading is stable before taking a reading.. this where I start getting little confused here with the temp coefficient setting I leave at default

Last edited:
Looool

I’ll ask what I ask everyone who says it….. define chav?
Oh that's easy! A bogan but British! hah! Of course over here we call them hicks, hillbillies, and rednecks. You can usually tell by the large poor condition pickup truck and if you're unsure, just look for the confederate flag.

No really though, I'd say typically, and stereotpically, any person wearing a track suit who says something difficult to hear so when you respond they have a "reason" to get angry and either start a fight or rob you. Used to see several hanging about any sort of walking tunnel and eyeing up if you'd be an easy take. Drunk by noon and a pest. Usually pejorative term for working class folks but eh, there's wealthy chavs too. The ones who park in the reserved spots and think the fine for parking is simply the price of the spot. $50 isn't a deterrent when your car is $100k+

I'd say this is standard issue uniform:

8570e69d11b7f6c8180f44077a0b35cc466d585c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back