Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1673386798707.jpg

i'm sure it beats the current method i got going on, decarb jar full of product, stuff into stovetop pot with butter/oil and stir for 45 mins every 5 mins then i strain it hmmm i wonder if their is a easier way after decarbing :eyebrows:
Try a toaster oven with an accurate digital thermometer to decarb (just drill a small hole in the back for a probe).
Then infuse with oil & decarbed in a mason jar in a mini crock pot in a water bath . Preheat the minicrock with near boiling water save time

If you keep on with the ardentFX talk and i'm gonna have to buy 1 :headbang:
It's so simple, effortless and it gives results. I'm stoned off my ass with recovered goodness from dry ice shake worked material. Stuff that would have been worm food!
To hell with getting worms high! Dat's MINE!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::funny:

I just looked at the size of the ArdentFX, that thing can hold 25+ pucks at once?
Yup!.............4g pucks! I haz a NugSmasher Mini.

I'm sorry. I'm HIGH AF! I forgot you said 7g.

Let's put it this way. You can put enough pucks in there to infuse 16.9 oz of MCT oil that's very potent.

Yes!
And when someone complains at work I tell them my favorite solvent is NMP!
When the look at you confused explain Not My Problem
Hahahaha
They have no clue how to take me lol
I take you as someone who has never made something to ease physical pain.
Yes! I was just joking lol Dim Sum

View attachment 1554633
And when someone complains at work I tell them my favorite solvent is NMP!
( NMP ...N-Methylpyrrolidone)
When the look at you confused explain Not My Problem
Hahahaha
They have no clue how to take me lol
Maybe a more humane approach?
Please?
I made and fed rso to a pretty special someone who went on. I don't care for the laughter.

Wife took a header skiing yesterday knee was killing her.
I've been told my new cream worked great.

I copied my friend Red Blaza's pain cream he always used to say half CBD half THC was the best...

View attachment 1554429
interesting, my wife finds the salve I make does her fingers nicely, but not her knees. I have been assuming that the difference was the size of the joint, but maybe your mix has different oil. I use MCT oil and beeswax for the main material, and use rosin for adding the goodies. I use about 1CBD to 2Thc.
A trick I figured out all on my own - moisten fingertips in a bit of the spray the store puts on vegies to keep them crisp. If fingers are moist, rubbing the layers at the top of the bag will separate them because moist fingers have more sliding resistance than they do dry. Dry fingers have less sliding friction than the plastic layers do, so dry fingers slide, and the layers don't. :biggrin:

Stonergenuity without the weed. Or at least not at the time... :pighug:

Funny cartoon @Badfinger, but da love she gotta be spread around. :crying:

Someone here recently posted a video of a Buchner filter system for drying hash. It's basically 2 glass pieces and a pump that suck the moisture out of the hash. All the parts needed were like $150 total from Amazon. I'll see if I can find the video after work
You may want a Buchner, a side arm Erlenmeyer, a vacuum adaptor (rubber) of the appropriate size, perhaps filter paper of the appropriate grade and diameter to line the Buchner to collect your material and a vacuum source....
Oh and a ring stand with a 3 finger clamp so it doesn't fall over
Screenshot_20230110_181723_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230110_181803_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230110_181803_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
What would need to be done is to grow some plants from the same strain and have them tested at a lab. I am willing if you are.
Yup, and this I would love to see. I'd be betting that in a double blind test, a bunch of stoners would get it wrong as often as otherwise. So far, I have not noticed any difference in quality between soil, soil-less, and coco, and I don't care about organic bud for reasons of my health, so at this point I will stick with coco. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back