Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad your back home @Mañ'O'Green One
Here's one for the man who prefers cats.

View attachment 1554628
Oh don't get me wrong, I love dogs. I was raised as a child with working dogs mostly for hunting. They had their own kennel and were not allowed in the house on my Moms white carpet. My brother and I hated that fu@$ing carpet. Most days the dogs were allowed the run of the property and I believe that all dogs should have that freedom. It is in their nature to run. No way should a dog be imprisoned in a house or yard that does not allow the freedom I feel that they deserve. Our cat Anu, has her own door and comes and goes as she pleases. She is free to roam as I believe it should be. We don't OWN our animals we are just caretakers.

I tried arguing that with her but I think you know how that goes :wall:at least I final convinced her to up the amount of pucks but we honestly have no clue what we’re doing and I am a horrible tester for edibles they hit me different and I never can tell the when they hit probably because I smoke also… Intried talking her into using second pressing rosin and she wasn’t having it said it was to much of pain to work with… just liked using the pucks :shrug: how many pucks do you think would be good amount for a batch of brownies?
There's really no way to know. The key word is recovering. The last time I recovered from pucks, I stuffed my ArdentFX full. 25+ pucks
I decarbed and then infused. Pretty potent.
Just test the oil in coffee, hot chocolate(best) or in some carb like rice or tater. Get the dosage down for the desired high and multiply that by the doses you want to make.
My next infusion will be everything from Purple Kong into 16.9oz of MCT. I think that will be some one dropper oil.
Use the tater/carb method of testing, if you're making like brownies, fudge, chocolates or muffins. I'd use the coffee or hot chocolate method of testing if making gummies. I think you'd get a better representation of what the high will be with those edibles.

mix well and let it cook for a couple of weeks
When it's reuse and remix time. I compost with NPK Enzymes in a climate appropriate area in barrels or totes. From there, I may add a bit more Happy Frog to the mix, but then again, I may choose not to. Then a full recharge as needed. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the :slap:! :d5:

Holy shit... Twisted Tree burned down and lost everything on 1/7. How terrible...

I tried arguing that with her but I think you know how that goes :wall:at least I final convinced her to up the amount of pucks but we honestly have no clue what we’re doing and I am a horrible tester for edibles they hit me different and I never can tell the when they hit probably because I smoke also… Intried talking her into using second pressing rosin and she wasn’t having it said it was to much of pain to work with… just liked using the pucks :shrug: how many pucks do you think would be good amount for a batch of brownies?
That's the way it works in my neighborhood!
:rofl:

Screenshot_20230110_173509_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20230110_173606_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Pain relief in my opinion comes from maximum concentration of thc, with a healthy dose of dmso.
Some pain? I've seen it not stopping. I live with that.
DIMSO or DIM SUM
Hahahaha
If DMSO don't dissolve it nothing will and it be absorbed thru your skin insanely fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back