Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty much what I use for my butter. I make it in the crock pot and throw a dozen pucks in with it. Just takes a little more water and a little more watching. I figure around 65mg per puck. 0.1-0.2g rosin per puck and im guesstimating about 70% as potent as pressed rosin
i have a crockpot nice idea! 12 pucks and some extra water should work fine

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crying: :crying: :crying: How long is a rope?

Here is some math that may get you in the ball park. Lets say you start with a 23% actives strain and you press 7g of bud 23% times 7g = 1.61g of actives. Now lets say you get 18% yield from pressing that will leave 18%x7 = 1.26g. 1.61-1.26 = .35g of the actives are remaining in the pucks or ~35mg per puck. If you cut your brownies into 12 servings and you want a 20mg dose then you need 240mg going in 240/35= ~7 pucks.

Math and reality may not live in the real world. Give the first brownie to Mikey and see if he does a whitey:crying:

:goodluck:
Nice math sir!

i need 300-450mg per brownie so i guess just slice up bigger squares or add more pucks lol

Only if your name is @WildBill :pighug:.....I Hope that means you get some sleep...........:snooze:
My Vet buddy and his wife use the infused MCT oil I made for him. My THC live rosin and a CBD oil I've used in the past with good results. It helps some with the actual nerve pain, but it is best in keeping muscle spasms down. That also helps keep from agitating nerves. That helps me when standing a lot.
I'm sure the CBD levels are not in the best levels, too damn expensive, unless growing it. And there's that little thing I have about needing yo know how it was grown.
And that's why I have a THC/CBD tent in the upcoming run! I'll have 4 strains in EarthBoxes. We'll see! I'm hoping at least one will work for a new Vet needing help with PTSD.

My Vet buddy and his wife use the infused MCT oil I made for him. My THC live rosin and a CBD oil I've used in the past with good results. It helps some with the actual nerve pain, but it is best in keeping muscle spasms down. That also helps keep from agitating nerves. That helps me when standing a lot.
I'm sure the CBD levels are not in the best levels, too damn expensive, unless growing it. And there's that little thing I have about needing yo know how it was grown.
And that's why I have a THC/CBD tent in the upcoming run! I'll have 4 strains in EarthBoxes. We'll see! I'm hoping at least one will work for a new Vet needing help with PTSD.
I have 4 jars full of sweet seed's red pure CBD but none of my family wants it lol i try to tell them to try it sober and then cut it into your normal buds you will like it. They don't care lol i use it tho!

The best pain relief strain I have grown is the Auto Purple Kush CBD from 207 Genetics. It is a 1:1 strain

I looked up "handpump", might not want to go there... but no judgment here. :crying:
Them off brand amazon hand pumps may blow your seal! Watch out! :yoinks::crying:
1673387238111.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back