Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
m_153786.jpg

I tried arguing that with her but I think you know how that goes :wall:at least I final convinced her to up the amount of pucks but we honestly have no clue what we’re doing and I am a horrible tester for edibles they hit me different and I never can tell the when they hit probably because I smoke also… Intried talking her into using second pressing rosin and she wasn’t having it said it was to much of pain to work with… just liked using the pucks :shrug: how many pucks do you think would be good amount for a batch of brownies?
I'm thinking i'll start with (5) 7gram used pucks and see how that makes 2 cups of butter.

I tried arguing that with her but I think you know how that goes :wall:at least I final convinced her to up the amount of pucks but we honestly have no clue what we’re doing and I am a horrible tester for edibles they hit me different and I never can tell the when they hit probably because I smoke also… Intried talking her into using second pressing rosin and she wasn’t having it said it was to much of pain to work with… just liked using the pucks :shrug: how many pucks do you think would be good amount for a batch of brownies?
Quit procrastinating hombrecito! :eyebrows::shooty:
22A02C1C-EA2C-45A3-8946-ED220721B59D.jpeg

Adios fingerprints! ;) :rofl::toke:

Last edited:
This is the best thing Ive heard today
my best results with dunks has been by leaving chunks in my watering can and top watering it in. I just leave them in there after watering, and top the can up an let it sit with dunk bits in it until next time.

I tried mixing powdered ones into my medium in a previous grow, and that did not work out well. :pighug:

I still don't know who 'they' are.:doh::rofl::rofl::shrug:

This new channel I'm watching is trippy. "Love Nature" on Tubi TV. They've been stuck on Aussie animals. I just watch two nastyass Tasmanian Devils mate!:face::funny:

We got some platypus action going on now.........NOT that kind of action.!
1673385570503.gif

I grew a little in Oregon but had issues with a helper.
I'm back in Texas, close to family, and have done one grow in a closet.
Only three plants but not a bad harvest.
Northern Lights and GlueBerry did really well, a blue cheese gave up maybe half an ounce but looked like a midget leper the whole time.
I'm redoing the closet now, it's all the space I need... Texas law is a little bit different than Oregon. :pighug:
midget leper! :crying: :crying: :crying: I had a solo this run that resembles that remark. :biggrin:

I have 4 of the 3gal in my 2x4 tent! Gonna go with 3X 5gal next time tho! I would consider something other then ocean forest tho! I heard mainly all bad reviews on that stuff from it being to hot or infested with bugs…some are lucky and get both! ;) :crying:
My man despised fox, but it's what I could find. Our other soil had bugs, but he said they buffered poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back