Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased to meet you! Fermented Fruit? Tell me that you make wine!
No fermented plant nutes but i am sure i could! :d5::rofl:
*edit* decided not to draw attention to that unnecessarily! ;)

Last edited:
Soooo......
My last grow was okay, but not great. It's a closet 5 feet wide, 2 1/2 deep with an eight foot ceiling. Three gallon pots with ocean forest soil.
I'm about to start a new grow, am I better off with just two plants or should I do three again?
Considering Northern Lights, Blue Cheese and maybe a lemon haze.
go 3-4 plants! lol goodluck!

@Zer0 have you checked out a local place to get a hand pump? Harbor freight or something like that? Should be a universal piece….:pass:
i looked but already bought the one from dabpress so i don't want to buy 1 locally and return it later feeling bad about it so i'll just wait. i have plenty of bud and edibles for now to hold me over while i research how to press the best i can.

i looked but already bought the one from dabpress so i don't want to buy 1 locally and return it later feeling bad about it so i'll just wait. i have plenty of bud and edibles for now to hold me over while i research how to press the best i can.
Scratch my last message! :crying::pighug:

Rosin is about 700mg of actives per gram. What is left in the pucks cannot be that high. Without sending some to the lab there is really no way to know the strength. What I do know is that foul tasting sludge will fook you up. I just cannot find a satisfactory method of consuming it. I have tried Frozen QWET, Regular QWET and long soak QWET on the pucks. I just end up with the same sludge :shrug:I have about 80g of the stuff on hand.

I tried arguing that with her but I think you know how that goes :wall:at least I final convinced her to up the amount of pucks but we honestly have no clue what we’re doing and I am a horrible tester for edibles they hit me different and I never can tell the when they hit probably because I smoke also… Intried talking her into using second pressing rosin and she wasn’t having it said it was to much of pain to work with… just liked using the pucks :shrug: how many pucks do you think would be good amount for a batch of brownies?

Tell me about it........... :doh: ....when it is Avatars as well....it takes me days to remember who I am...............:crying:...never mind who everybody else is....

#IBlametheDope ....................:pass:
I still don't know who 'they' are.:doh::rofl::rofl::shrug:

This new channel I'm watching is trippy. "Love Nature" on Tubi TV. They've been stuck on Aussie animals. I just watch two nastyass Tasmanian Devils mate!:face::funny:

We got some platypus action going on now.........NOT that kind of action.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back