Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We grew a few that got huge! My last NL was smaller, but the pot was quite a bit smaller too.
It is still one of my go to smokes, but a certain rooster helped me to start enjoying sativa strains. I just can't smoke them at night. I tried one called SuperDave and thought I was going to have a heart attack. :woohoo:

Plant up...bring a photo in once a week....and everyone will keep your grow Right for you.
All you have to do is Listen.......:watering:.....we'll get you back in the Swing.........:growing:

I was always more mixing and trimming, but it really felt amazing going over notes and managing a harvest.
I remember being told that a new grow starts with your space. I will start a grow !

We grew a few that got huge! My last NL was smaller, but the pot was quite a bit smaller too.
It is still one of my go to smokes, but a certain rooster helped me to start enjoying sativa strains. I just can't smoke them at night. I tried one called SuperDave and thought I was going to have a heart attack. :woohoo:
I've had NL for over two years and haven't planted it.:shrug: I blame it on Mephisto and breeder seed tests.:rofl::eyebrows:

I've had NL for over two years and haven't planted it.:shrug: I blame it on Mephisto and breeder seed tests.:rofl::eyebrows:

Soooooo.....many girls..so little space huh @WildBill

My NL.......single in a 25 ltr pot.......

full

4 in a 25 ltr pot.......... :biggrin: .....

full

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back