Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My press shows up today and the hand pump is 20 days away from shipping to me so i'll have to wait or go find a way to use my heating plates on the press and find another way to apply pressure without breaking anything lol
After you clean the sift you can dab it. No press required. It'll be like the texture of sugar and you can just take a scoop and dump it in the banger

After you clean the sift you can dab it. No press required. It'll be like the texture of sugar and you can just take a scoop and dump it in the banger
I understand now thanks! i like learning more options for how to use stuff.

I learned all about bubble hash last night but i don't have a freeze dryer and they cost as much as your 1st car so i can't invest in one so i gave up on bubble hash idea and figured i'd be happy with just bud and kief presses :crying:

My press shows up today and the hand pump is 20 days away from shipping to me so i'll have to wait or go find a way to use my heating plates on the press and find another way to apply pressure without breaking anything lol
I bet you could find one that would work on Amazon or at a tractor supply store.

Now that my phone is charged enough. This is the worst sugar leaf
View attachment 1554549
Here is another useful chart regarding lockouts,
2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

I understand now thanks! i like learning more options for how to use stuff.

I learned all about bubble hash last night but i don't have a freeze dryer and they cost as much as your 1st car so i can't invest in one so i gave up on bubble hash idea and figured i'd be happy with just bud and kief presses :crying:
Someone here recently posted a video of a Buchner filter system for drying hash. It's basically 2 glass pieces and a pump that suck the moisture out of the hash. All the parts needed were like $150 total from Amazon. I'll see if I can find the video after work

Soooo......
My last grow was okay, but not great. It's a closet 5 feet wide, 2 1/2 deep with an eight foot ceiling. Three gallon pots with ocean forest soil.
I'm about to start a new grow, am I better off with just two plants or should I do three again?
Considering Northern Lights, Blue Cheese and maybe a lemon haze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back