Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did that with my medium on my current grow, dry packed is all they had. I hydrated with distilled though
I wasnt using distilled water just tap. But now I been filtering my water and got some lime I been mixing with my soil when I fill my pots. Hopefully this works till I get some better soil.

Sorry to hear it autoimmune disorders can range from difficult to horrendous.

Got the Pfizer and 3 more boosters. One booster was flu in one arm Pfizer in the other. Another was shingles in one arm Pfizer in the other. My personal experience was nothing more than a sore arm.
After 2 years I got covid at this Thanksgiving. The covid effect lasted 1 day I've had worse colds.

Obviously I can't with any surety say the shots were why.

I can say my aunt died from covid.
I have a good friend he didn't want it but then got covid. He still doesn't want the shot though he freely admits he almost died.
His sister a nurse at Boston city was so scared for him she drove to NH and rushed him to Boston City hospital.

It's a personal choice you spins the wheel you takes your chances. What ever people choose is their choice .
In no way is this meant to influence any one it's your choice.
wow harsh! Sorry to hear about your Aunt and friend!
So even after all the jabs you still got it albeit mild - do you use CBD regularly?

wow harsh! Sorry to hear about your Aunt and friend!
So even after all the jabs you still got it albeit mild - do you use CBD regularly?
Lol yep still got it! At this point I don't wonder if it's here to stay. I gotta say I was wondering if I'd ever get it. 3x I've had people in my house get it and neither me nor my wife did. She still hasn't.

I use it (CBD/THC) as a pain cream although for me it doesn't seem to touch nerve pain bummer. But like muscle type stuff it can be really good for me.
For a while I quit drinking and smoking (pot never cigs). At that time I was smoking a shit ton of CBD.
Cool effect it everything was just like mellow like they couldn't jar your day with a stick of dynamite lol.

Lol yep still got it! At this point I don't wonder if it's here to stay. I gotta say. I gotta say I was wondering if I'd ever get it. 3x I've had people in my house get it and neither me nor my wife did. She still hasn't.

I use it (CBD/THC) as a pain cream although for me it doesn't seem to touch nerve pain bummer. But like muscle type stuff it can be really good for me.
For a while I quit drinking and smoking (pot never cigs). At that time I was smoking a shit ton of CBD.
Cool effect it everything was just like mellow like they couldn't jar your day with a stick of dynamite lol.
Interesting, my partner had it and we were in the same house for the whole time and nothing. Plenty of people have caught it after the jabs, but the fact you use a lot of CBD via a cream and/or smoking. I want CBD to be the key!

Interesting, my partner had it and we were in the same house for the whole time and nothing. Plenty of people have caught it after the jabs, but the fact you use a lot of CBD via a cream and/or smoking. I want CBD to be the key!
Id love that!!

And… done!
4D2370A7-C7BB-4157-94A7-905F4D62133E.jpeg

First ball made ever… the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back