Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
as they are, just as many as would fit in the jar, the soak was not as long as expected before the bags were clean and the alcohol ready to be evaporated off
Do you or anyone got any good links or videos of this process.. I have been considering doing some sort of alcohol extraction simple.. heard the guys in here talk about quick wash or something like that :d5::thanks:in advance

What Id love to see is some images WITH diagnosis and remedy. Especially if they covered early and later deficiency as well as maybe a blip about how other things/factors could mimic this.

I see a whole cool section with defencies (but no diagnosis) I learn best by seeing. So if I see images of a deficiency and description of HOW it was diagnosed I learn better...

Obviously that's a really tall order hahaha

Last edited:
What Id love to see is some images WITH diagnosis and remedy. Especially if they covered early and later deficiency as well as maybe a blip about how other things/factors could mimic this.

I see a whole cool section with defencies (but no diagnosis) I learn best by seeing. So if I see images of a deficiency and description of HOW it was diagnosed I learn better...
Not sure if you use this graphic but I find it really useful.

marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg

Theres a thread in the infirmary I believe.

Not sure if you use this graphic but I find it really useful.

View attachment 1554536

:yeahthat: Got one printed I refer to a lot plus growweedeasy

Please do not link to other cannabis grow sites.

growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures

Theres a thread in the infirmary I believe.

Yup MOG and waira have a pictorial guide there… @Kirka88 I think the remedy is the hard part cause there are too many thing that could be causing the issue so there maybe more then one remedy

Last edited by a moderator:

IMG_4047.JPG

IMG_4048.JPG

:snow2: Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................................

That was me 15 minutes of Be Kind to Me Treat...............:biggrin:......

We went down the beach for coffee and tapas.....................and the cafe is closed until tomorrow..........:biggrin:...Sods Flipping Law.

I Expected to scream when the wave hit.......:pass: ...but it actually wasn't that bad........

Now I'm Zenned.............:zen:......

Morning all! And happy twosday? Idk layoff erases calendars. So, on the project train today. This am I checked the domes in the tent, I’ll tell y’all what’s happening if and when they happen. Checked the dry on Passionfruit punch and decided to run it through the power trim owl with the serrated on it and it’s looking pretty nice. Then into a qp grove. Not as much as I hoped but if memory serves this cultivar focuses on heads with long internodes. Either way she was 86 g and prob another oz and 1/2 of trim and larf buds that fell through the grate. Will prob dry sift that today. First main project is taking notes to make a temple ball for reference. Ran 2x gallon bags on Saturday and got a nice amt of bubble and figured that’s the way to go. It’ll be a treat come summer. Then the process of making one. 6494DEF9-5207-47E6-9A5A-EE418859513E.jpeg3789A4D2-485C-4B38-A167-F23D304B6C18.jpeg Before and after.

Yup like all of them hence why I don’t know the answer to your question sorry wish I could help :d5: :goodluck: :shrug:
Its ok, I thought that I read rust fungus can be wiped off the surface of a leaf but it will still be infected. I wiped and nothing came off so Im leaning towards cal/mag deficiency. I was just hoping someone read something similar so I knew if I was remembering right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back