Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting 18% - 20% return on my hydroponic bud.

Once you get the nematodes established in your soil keep it moist and they will live a long and useful life. Then each time you start a new pot of soil move some of the old soil to the new pot.

@N/A-Greengo There may be "House" flavors in anything you grow. I know this from farming and growing pot in a corn field but to make a blanket claim that your organic is better than my hydroponic simply because it is organic is not proven and too subjective. What would need to be done is to grow some plants from the same strain and have them tested at a lab. I am willing if you are.
That would be interesting. I made the comment because I've grown in multiple fashions.. And for me the clear winner is organic as it seems to produce a healthier, much more oily, more potent, and much more fragrant end product.
:biggrin:

Hey @Talonxracer last run I put my pucks in a jar with some Ethanol, as many as I could get in to the jar - a few hours later it looked like all the pucks had been washed with the bags almost back to white. Put that through to recover the Eth and the oil that came out was epic - no way of measuring quantities but very very strong. My partner used the remaining pucks and warmed them in butter for an hour or so until the bags were clean and collected the butter, she had some on toast for breakfast and was pretty knocked back by it.

So the whole puck, the green the bag the lot
Do you break up, grind the pucks before soaking or as they are? I do have access to everclear here.

m_154161.jpg

Do you break up, grind the pucks before soaking or as they are? I do have access to everclear here.
as they are, just as many as would fit in the jar, the soak was not as long as expected before the bags were clean and the alcohol ready to be evaporated off

I have a bunch of CBD flower I've been wondering what to do with. I'll definitly have to look up some recipes
FWIW
7oz CBD decarbed FX on CBD setting
7oz Critical poison fast decarbed THC setting
1 cup coconut oil infused FX

Chilled to solid
Thaw hot water bath washed 1 x
Chilled to solid poured off water
Thaw solid added 600 mg Vit E.
Easy peasy YMMV

My guess Ive got a higher concentration of THC/CBD than Red used in his SugarHiFarms recipee.
Reds gone but not forgotten his wife runs the business now check Facebook if you want anything.

FWIW his friends still run the TrepTown Throw down out at the Spencer Fairgrounds in MA.
And they run a farmers market like 4x a year at the Spencer fairgrounds.
Whatever your looking for it's there and we're not talking some corporate bullshit it's all mom and pop stuff from clones to edibles to you name it...

It's a good time they're good people they did a huge fund raiser for his family to help with medical/funeral costs...

You know you lived a good life by how your friends step up to the plate when it's done.

Morning @Bill.de.Cat @Cannaficionado :pass: ..sharing one......

If it had been the Covid on its own he wouldn't have been so Worried.....it is it being combined with the Flu jab everyone is Blaming here... :pass:....I'm sure they said that last time.......but the people with the single jab got side effects too.

We don't get the yearly Flu jab........and we don't wanna be on a List to get it every year.......:headbang:.........

What's your day plan @Bill.de.Cat .......?...........:coffee:
A little bit of this, a little bit of that....laundry going at the moment.

Morning all - @Talonxracer @Cannaficionado @Bill.de.Cat - hope you are al doing well!

Covid and jabs - interesting topic for sure, how many of you have had Covid?
as someone who is immunocompromised (rubbish word, my immune system works against me is more realistic), and touch wood I have so far avoided it.
Two things - I have been using a lot of CBD for a long time, twice daily, there is plenty of medical articles relating to the effects of CBD on SARs2 such as this abstract here.
Second, I have had many jabs - so far the two core, and 3 boosters.

Ultimately, I have no idea what is working, if it is, or if it is the fact I have been a hermit for a while....

Any experiences?
Sorry to hear it autoimmune disorders can range from difficult to horrendous.

Got the Pfizer and 3 more boosters. One booster was flu in one arm Pfizer in the other. Another was shingles in one arm Pfizer in the other. My personal experience was nothing more than a sore arm.
After 2 years I got covid at this Thanksgiving. The covid effect lasted 1 day I've had worse colds.

Obviously I can't with any surety say the shots were why.

I can say my aunt died from covid.
I have a good friend he didn't want it but then got covid. He still doesn't want the shot though he freely admits he almost died.
His sister a nurse at Boston city was so scared for him she drove to NH and rushed him to Boston City hospital.

It's a personal choice you spins the wheel you takes your chances. What ever people choose is their choice .
In no way is this meant to influence any one it's your choice.

Last edited:
So guys and gals I got a question for all of you.

Is there a definitive way to tell if rust colored spots are rust fungus or cal/mag deficiency?

My phone is almost dead so I didnt take any pics but alot of the sugar leaves and the fan leaves around my main colas have a ton of rust colored spots. But only at the very top of the plant and its been progressing slowly but today some leaves have more rust color than green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back