Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all - @Talonxracer @Cannaficionado @Bill.de.Cat - hope you are al doing well!

Covid and jabs - interesting topic for sure, how many of you have had Covid?
as someone who is immunocompromised (rubbish word, my immune system works against me is more realistic), and touch wood I have so far avoided it.
Two things - I have been using a lot of CBD for a long time, twice daily, there is plenty of medical articles relating to the effects of CBD on SARs2 such as this abstract here.
Second, I have had many jabs - so far the two core, and 3 boosters.

Ultimately, I have no idea what is working, if it is, or if it is the fact I have been a hermit for a while....

Any experiences?
I had covid at the beginning of november. Got it right after I started my current grow lmao. Worst illness I've had in a long time. Fever, chills, body aches, inability to stay awake, altered taste and smells. I couldnt even get out of bed for 2 days because it was so cold being uncovered it felt like I was having seizures

Morning @Talonxracer how goes :pass:
- I see you have snow again, does it stay below zero now until spring?
Temps will be below freezing at night for sure, during the day usually right around freezing. Feb is usually the coldest month, but advanced forecasts say it is supposed to be warmer than normal,,,, who knows, I will give you a better forecast when winter is over, LOL

Ive got a couple myself! ;)
View attachment 1554470View attachment 1554471View attachment 1554472View attachment 1554473

At least WDA still making some nice plump buds! Think its too close to finish to topdress again and pots are too small to topwater on top of blumats! The 10gal can hold the extra if i topwater in food!
Now I dont feel so bad. Im pretty sure I figured out most the problem my soil ph is really low. And i think thats cause the soil I bought was completely dried out I have to rehydrate so im pretty sure all the myco and ph balance of the soil is not what it was when the soil was moist. Just a guess

Now I dont feel so bad. Im pretty sure I figured out most the problem my soil ph is really low. And i think thats cause the soil I bought was completely dried out I have to rehydrate so im pretty sure all the myco and ph balance of the soil is not what it was when the soil was moist. Just a guess
I did that with my medium on my current grow, dry packed is all they had. I hydrated with distilled though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back