Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was two pucks 7grams each... I'll have to find out more later off to work :headbang: :pass:
It takes that few pucks? I have been saving my pucks and have a bunch. Is it the veg material or rosin left in the bag material or both?

There has been a lot of talk about reusing soil lately. In that regard this is a very good formula for rejuvenating your soil. It scales down easily.

View attachment 1554484View attachment 1554485
That soil recharge schedule is not to very dissimilar from the schedule I've developed. My soil recharge ingredients;

Bat guano, Worm Castings, Azomite, Diatomaceous Earth, Bio Char, NPK Microbes, and Myco. (And I have Dolomite on hand but switched to Food Grade DTE as the results were much better with the DTE)
:thumbsup:

Seems to work very well for me. :d5:

Could you talk to the boss later and find out..... :headbang: :bighug:
Yup will do I am pretty sure for brownies she was using one puck but stepped up to 2 this time cause even she thought the last batch was weak…. I know the last time I asked her we determined that she does do her math based off 700mg per gram average… but how that works with spent pucks is beyond me :dizzy:most of our stuff is still in the trial and error phase more error :haha: :gassy:

It takes that few pucks? I have been saving my pucks and have a bunch. Is it the veg material or rosin left in the bag material or both?
Hey @Talonxracer last run I put my pucks in a jar with some Ethanol, as many as I could get in to the jar - a few hours later it looked like all the pucks had been washed with the bags almost back to white. Put that through to recover the Eth and the oil that came out was epic - no way of measuring quantities but very very strong. My partner used the remaining pucks and warmed them in butter for an hour or so until the bags were clean and collected the butter, she had some on toast for breakfast and was pretty knocked back by it.

So the whole puck, the green the bag the lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back