Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby is away to get his Flu/Covid jab..............I'm still not sure he will......that is his choice.

His Friend got his and was as sick as a dog within about 12 hours...and was really sick for about 2 weeks..... :pass: ...

I Think he was probably an Anomoly....he'd been on a plane the day before......could be something he picked up there.

Fingers Crossed huh.......?.............:pass:

Hubby is away to get his Flu/Covid jab..............I'm still not sure he will......that is his choice.

His Friend got his and was as sick as a dog within about 12 hours...and was really sick for about 2 weeks..... :pass: ...

I Think he was probably an Anomoly....he'd been on a plane the day before......could be something he picked up there.

Fingers Crossed huh.......?.............:pass:
I dont trust the vaccines. Namely the pfizer one, seeing as the ceo admitted they had no clue what the long term side effects were. Or that it causes blood clotting

Morning @Bill.de.Cat @Cannaficionado :pass: ..sharing one......

I dont trust the vaccines. Namely the pfizer one, seeing as the ceo admitted they had no clue what the long term side effects were. Or that it causes blood clotting

If it had been the Covid on its own he wouldn't have been so Worried.....it is it being combined with the Flu jab everyone is Blaming here... :pass:....I'm sure they said that last time.......but the people with the single jab got side effects too.

We don't get the yearly Flu jab........and we don't wanna be on a List to get it every year.......:headbang:.........

What's your day plan @Bill.de.Cat .......?...........:coffee:

Morning all - @Talonxracer @Cannaficionado @Bill.de.Cat - hope you are al doing well!

Covid and jabs - interesting topic for sure, how many of you have had Covid?
as someone who is immunocompromised (rubbish word, my immune system works against me is more realistic), and touch wood I have so far avoided it.
Two things - I have been using a lot of CBD for a long time, twice daily, there is plenty of medical articles relating to the effects of CBD on SARs2 such as this abstract here.
Second, I have had many jabs - so far the two core, and 3 boosters.

Ultimately, I have no idea what is working, if it is, or if it is the fact I have been a hermit for a while....

Any experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back