Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to hear your geting back in track.. My garden is looking great thinking solo sour stomper will be getting chopped this weekend haven't scoped her just taking pics with phone

Day 67

View attachment 1554445View attachment 1554446
looking good man. I got stomper curing right now.
Meph wedding getting kinda close to chop time
image.jpg
image.jpg

dont mind the fried plant in the corner.

I spy amber on that girl...
:biggrin:

Yeah i was zooming in on her on the pc and those couple myself :thanks: :d5: That is just the top of the plant also :thumbsup:

Do u ever jam the scope right up on the bud for a closeup??

Not this one but others yes I will get in there tomorrow and pull her out for better pics.. She's probably ready before the weekend but I am trying to resist and let her go longer then I normally might :shrug:

Mine had some crispy leaves too :pass: they all look like great smoke:toke:
Crispy leaf has some dense ass buds. cant wait to smoke it. Its wicked witch By magic. Its got kerosene krash from dutch passion in it. I wanted kk but the seeds are outrageous in price. Got the closest thing I could then

Crispy leaf has some dense ass buds. cant wait to smoke it. Its wicked witch By magic. Its got kerosene krash from dutch passion in it. I wanted kk but the seeds are outrageous in price. Got the closest thing I could then
same here SS buds are pretty dense...

Dabs of banana bread and sweet bourbon kush have me baked eyes burning can't stay awake night everyone :headbang: :dizzy:... P.S. it may also have been the new batch of brownies the wife made she doubled up on the pucks :baked::snooze:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back