Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
well damn it... my new enail and 90 micron bags were shipped to the wrong address and that address don't exist lol for some reason 7 house numbers above me they skipped that number that i typo'd on my shipping address :face: we have a HOA style community mail box per street and i see a key missing where usps put my package in the mailbox but.. no1 has that mailbox number because it don't exist so goodluck getting the key for the package box lolol now i have to hope the post office can help me or i'm gonna have to camp out the mailbox tomorrow and explain to the mail person my issue

fingers crossed!

ok, trip back from post office gave me the info i needed, stopped by the house they said they gave it to and that neighbor laughed and gave me my packages, saying she posted them on facebook group for our street as she didn't know the address only seen the name on the boxes, i don't have facebook so i don't know how that helps but the sad part is.. the packages say shipped from dabpress on them lol

I got my packages and that is all that matters! :thumbsup:
20230110_103537.jpg

Check out my buddy's new music video. He's all about the love. He's friends with some DJ in London that's been playing his music. His name is Brandon, and the band is "Henosis Music". Some of the video was shot on my property on Clinch Mountain.

ok, trip back from post office gave me the info i needed, stopped by the house they said they gave it to and that neighbor laughed and gave me my packages, saying she posted them on facebook group for our street as she didn't know the address only seen the name on the boxes, i don't have facebook so i don't know how that helps but the sad part is.. the packages say shipped from dabpress on them lol

I got my packages and that is all that matters! :thumbsup:
View attachment 1554561
Sweet mine should be here tomorrow :headbang: did it come with those bangers or did you buy them separately? … and I’ll try to find out more about the pucks tonight when I see the wife:d5:

Sweet mine should be here tomorrow :headbang: did it come with those bangers or did you buy them separately? … and I’ll try to find out more about the pucks tonight when I see the wife:d5:
Thanks again! It came with 2 bangers and the top lid for them. i have no rosin until i get my press and pump tho so its just a cool device on my desk for right now lol

Thanks again! It came with 2 bangers and the top lid for them. i have no rosin until i get my press and pump tho so its just a cool device on my desk for right now lol

Oh no Shit hell yeah I didn’t realize it came with bangers and cap too:woohoo::frog:

If you're feeling frisky you can clean your sift and dab that. Just clean the banger afterwards because it'll leave a little residue

If you're feeling frisky you can clean your sift and dab that. Just clean the banger afterwards because it'll leave a little residue
My press shows up today and the hand pump is 20 days away from shipping to me so i'll have to wait or go find a way to use my heating plates on the press and find another way to apply pressure without breaking anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back