Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I dont feel so bad. Im pretty sure I figured out most the problem my soil ph is really low. And i think thats cause the soil I bought was completely dried out I have to rehydrate so im pretty sure all the myco and ph balance of the soil is not what it was when the soil was moist. Just a guess
Mine i fried the shit out of a ways back by having blumats up just high enough it wasn’t flooding the tent but i finally lifted a pot and realized there was a puddle under them so they were staying way to wet! Turned em back at that point and stopped frying but was no coming back from the crispies! I did figure out how low they needed to stay so pot wasn’t staying too damp! These newer 2 def look a lot better! I did realize stone dragon was a smidge too light but literally takes a fraction of a twist in these small pots when adjusting! :thumbsup:

Bloodstone at about 30 days
1984E52D-5CFB-4821-9703-17B7618530E2.jpeg
2B8CAA28-8A2A-416E-9DFC-BEA786ABC67C.jpeg

Stone dragon still has 2 in 1 pot so cutting shorty today!
A89B48B8-526B-4C9B-B086-4C7795E47F90.jpeg
0A39E9F6-6446-4B02-8072-88FDCB0B2687.jpeg
FFE61778-1E94-4BF8-9C4F-19452E25F72D.jpeg

:pass:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Tuesday stoners!

@RosaB I invented the word morfnoevight because with world wide members it is morning, noon, night and in between for someone;

Morfnoevight mōrf´ nō vīt

Noun 1. A word to encompass Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night. Commonly used in a greeting or salutation when communicating live worldwide. Good morfnoevight.

So I did it, changed my name...

:doh: I have trouble remembering names as it is, changing them compounds it and I may converse with you like you are new here :crying: or not at all. Which may or may not be a desirable effect :rofl:

Morning all - @Talonxracer @Cannaficionado @Bill.de.Cat - hope you are al doing well!

Covid and jabs - interesting topic for sure, how many of you have had Covid?
as someone who is immunocompromised (rubbish word, my immune system works against me is more realistic), and touch wood I have so far avoided it.
Two things - I have been using a lot of CBD for a long time, twice daily, there is plenty of medical articles relating to the effects of CBD on SARs2 such as this abstract here.
Second, I have had many jabs - so far the two core, and 3 boosters.

Ultimately, I have no idea what is working, if it is, or if it is the fact I have been a hermit for a while....

Any experiences?

Ms. MOG and I have Scuba Dived all over the world. Many many vaccinations are required to travel to these remote locations. All of the unusual ones we get at the local Health Department. Whenever the administrating nurse pulls out our records you just see this wow look on their faces. So we did not even flinch at the covid stuff and Flu shot is annual. The only reactions we got was a sore arm and a little wimpy the next day.

That soil recharge schedule is not to very dissimilar from the schedule I've developed. My soil recharge ingredients;

Bat guano, Worm Castings, Azomite, Diatomaceous Earth, Bio Char, NPK Microbes, and Myco. (And I have Dolomite on hand but switched to Food Grade DTE as the results were much better with the DTE)
:thumbsup:

Seems to work very well for me. :d5:

If I were able to use TLS I would take my used soil put it in a compost tumbler, add the Daz formula, mix well and let it cook for a couple of weeks. Last year I used this formula in my compost edition to my outdoor garden. I used 10% of the Daz formula in 2 yards of compost. It worked a treat. This year's addition is leaf mold.

IMG_20230110_121907061_HDR.jpg

Yup will do I am pretty sure for brownies she was using one puck but stepped up to 2 this time cause even she thought the last batch was weak…. I know the last time I asked her we determined that she does do her math based off 700mg per gram average… but how that works with spent pucks is beyond me :dizzy:most of our stuff is still in the trial and error phase more error :haha: :gassy:

Rosin is about 700mg of actives per gram. What is left in the pucks cannot be that high. Without sending some to the lab there is really no way to know the strength. What I do know is that foul tasting sludge will fook you up. I just cannot find a satisfactory method of consuming it. I have tried Frozen QWET, Regular QWET and long soak QWET on the pucks. I just end up with the same sludge :shrug:I have about 80g of the stuff on hand.

IMG_20230110_115508417.jpg

So guys and gals I got a question for all of you.

Is there a definitive way to tell if rust colored spots are rust fungus or cal/mag deficiency?

My phone is almost dead so I didnt take any pics but alot of the sugar leaves and the fan leaves around my main colas have a ton of rust colored spots. But only at the very top of the plant and its been progressing slowly but today some leaves have more rust color than green.

IMPO you are looking at a Phosphorous problem.

2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

What locks out P is too much Ca or it is a deficiency. Look at my article about balance and see if you can determine what is out of balance.

What Id love to see is some images WITH diagnosis and remedy. Especially if they covered early and later deficiency as well as maybe a blip about how other things/factors could mimic this.

I see a whole cool section with defencies (but no diagnosis) I learn best by seeing. So if I see images of a deficiency and description of HOW it was diagnosed I learn better...

Obviously that's a really tall order hahaha

@Waira has a good thread here:

I am collecting pictures from our members to make a diagnostic blog that we own without using unauthorized photographs so that there is no danger of copy right issues. It is/ will be a huge undertaking and I cannot do it alone. When the time comes I will need and appreciate the communities help.
Add your worst pictures here:

Now that my phone is charged enough. This is the worst sugar leaf
View attachment 1554549

see above.

And here it is officially taco Tuesday, and try getting this song out of your head.

:doh: we had tacos last night:haha:

I have trouble remembering names as it is, changing them compounds it and I may converse with you like you are new here :crying: or not at all. Which may or may not be a desirable effect :rofl:

Tell me about it........... :doh: ....when it is Avatars as well....it takes me days to remember who I am...............:crying:...never mind who everybody else is....

#IBlametheDope ....................:pass:

Soooo......
My last grow was okay, but not great. It's a closet 5 feet wide, 2 1/2 deep with an eight foot ceiling. Three gallon pots with ocean forest soil.
I'm about to start a new grow, am I better off with just two plants or should I do three again?
Considering Northern Lights, Blue Cheese and maybe a lemon haze.
I have 4 of the 3gal in my 2x4 tent! Gonna go with 3X 5gal next time tho! I would consider something other then ocean forest tho! I heard mainly all bad reviews on that stuff from it being to hot or infested with bugs…some are lucky and get both! ;) :crying:

We grew a few that got huge! My last NL was smaller, but the pot was quite a bit smaller too.
It is still one of my go to smokes, but a certain rooster helped me to start enjoying sativa strains. I just can't smoke them at night. I tried one called SuperDave and thought I was going to have a heart attack. :woohoo:
Are these autos we’re talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back