Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine i fried the shit out of a ways back by having blumats up just high enough it wasn’t flooding the tent but i finally lifted a pot and realized there was a puddle under them so they were staying way to wet! Turned em back at that point and stopped frying but was no coming back from the crispies! I did figure out how low they needed to stay so pot wasn’t staying too damp! These newer 2 def look a lot better! I did realize stone dragon was a smidge too light but literally takes a fraction of a twist in these small pots when adjusting! :thumbsup:

Bloodstone at about 30 days
View attachment 1554589View attachment 1554593

Stone dragon still has 2 in 1 pot so cutting shorty today!
View attachment 1554590View attachment 1554591View attachment 1554592

:pass:
I'm the king of crispy!

1 mistake 5 weeks ago ruined my leafs lol

20230110_151755.jpg
20230110_151801.jpg
20230110_151807.jpg

Yeah I should have mentioned that they are 7 grams.. how did you come to that conclusion just curious?
Because i normally use 28-40g of buds for 2 cups of butter so i figured with rosin covered and slightly used it would be a good starting point if i have enough butter to infuse with 5 pucks in the pot, i might have to take the pucks out of the sleeves and break them up.

Because i normally use 28-40g of buds for 2 cups of butter so i figured with rosin covered and slightly used it would be a good starting point if i have enough butter to infuse with 5 pucks in the pot, i might have to take the pucks out of the sleeves and break them up.
That's pretty much what I use for my butter. I make it in the crock pot and throw a dozen pucks in with it. Just takes a little more water and a little more watching. I figure around 65mg per puck. 0.1-0.2g rosin per puck and im guesstimating about 70% as potent as pressed rosin

I tried arguing that with her but I think you know how that goes :wall:at least I final convinced her to up the amount of pucks but we honestly have no clue what we’re doing and I am a horrible tester for edibles they hit me different and I never can tell the when they hit probably because I smoke also… Intried talking her into using second pressing rosin and she wasn’t having it said it was to much of pain to work with… just liked using the pucks :shrug: how many pucks do you think would be good amount for a batch of brownies?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crying: :crying: :crying: How long is a rope?

Here is some math that may get you in the ball park. Lets say you start with a 23% actives strain and you press 7g of bud 23% times 7g = 1.61g of actives. Now lets say you get 18% yield from pressing that will leave 18%x7 = 1.26g. 1.61-1.26 = .35g of the actives are remaining in the pucks or ~35mg per puck. If you cut your brownies into 12 servings and you want a 20mg dose then you need 240mg going in 240/35= ~7 pucks.

Math and reality may not live in the real world. Give the first brownie to Mikey and see if he does a whitey:crying:

:goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back