Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: I'm "mikey" though :doh: thank you that helps a ton :bow:
1673387427652.gif

my other response was gonna be I'll buy the t check when you buy a press:d5:... I can build ya a press frame but your still gonna need to buy the 300$ plate kit :pighug:
The reason i just said fuck it and bought the whole press setup together, one way or another you are gonna have to pay some big money on parts and then its about how much space it will take up with DIY.

my other response was gonna be I'll buy the t check when you buy a press:d5:... I can build ya a press frame but your still gonna need to buy the 300$ plate kit :pighug:
Trade me your used press and build u a bigger better one! :headbang:

Trade me your used press and build u a bigger better one! :headbang:
:nono: nope mine does me just fine if were to upgrade I would just install air pump or some sort of pressor gauge..... cause the only thing besides maybe NS IQ I've seen that I would want would be the triple stack press :headbang: BOTH way out of my price range and mine does more then I need to the only reason this would be nice is being able to do multiple pucks at once

Here’s a stoner pro tip….

NEVER DELIVER OTHERS FOOD WHILE STONED! ;) :rofl:
image.jpg

I aint the one that would steal fries from a customer but i was hoping they would finish before i ordered my own shit! :eyebrows::crying:

They did FYI :woohoo1::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back