Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was the mistake? you may have mentioned but I'm stoned and forget :d5: she's still a beast :toke::bow:
Thanks, I gave her 2000+ppm and she didn't like it, i fixed it pretty quick but the damage was done.

She is my 1st photo plant so i was unsure how heavy to feed her because in veg she was underfed and would not grow until i hit her with 1300ppm mega crop. 2 weeks into being flipped to flower i thought hmmm maybe 1800-2000ppm would be a good idea LOL i learned never go over 1800ppm

Because i normally use 28-40g of buds for 2 cups of butter so i figured with rosin covered and slightly used it would be a good starting point if i have enough butter to infuse with 5 pucks in the pot, i might have to take the pucks out of the sleeves and break them up.
Dat maf ain't right!

Pain relief in my opinion comes from maximum concentration of thc, with a healthy dose of dmso.
Some pain? I've seen it not stoppi hard pain ng. I live with that.
Sorry. Didn't mean to go off.
I'll send rub free of charge, just don't ever tell me that cbd can cancel
DIMSO or DIM SUM
Hahahaha
If DMSO don't dissolve it nothing will and it be absorbed thru your skin insanely fast.
Soooo. Yes or no?

CANNA!

CANNA TATER!

CAN A TATER MESS YOU UP?

DSCF8470.jpg

giphy.gif
Slowly I turned...

Sorry. Didn't mean to go off.
I'll send rub free of charge, just don't ever tell me that cbd can cancel

Soooo. Yes or no?

Yes! I was just joking lol Dim Sum

Screenshot_20230110_175641_DuckDuckGo.jpg

And when someone complains at work I tell them my favorite solvent is NMP!
( NMP ...N-Methylpyrrolidone)
When the look at you confused explain Not My Problem
Hahahaha
They have no clue how to take me lol

Last edited:
There's really no way to know. The key word is recovering. The last time I recovered from pucks, I stuffed my ArdentFX full. 25+ pucks
I decarbed and then infused. Pretty potent.
Just test the oil in coffee, hot chocolate(best) or in some carb like rice or tater. Get the dosage down for the desired high and multiply that by the doses you want to make.
My next infusion will be everything from Purple Kong into 16.9oz of MCT. I think that will be some one dropper oil.
Use the tater/carb method of testing, if you're making like brownies, fudge, chocolates or muffins. I'd use the coffee or hot chocolate method of testing if making gummies. I think you'd get a better representation of what the high will be with those edibles.
If you keep on with the ardentFX talk and i'm gonna have to buy 1 :headbang:

i'm sure it beats the current method i got going on, decarb jar full of product, stuff into stovetop pot with butter/oil and stir for 45 mins every 5 mins then i strain it hmmm i wonder if their is a easier way after decarbing :eyebrows:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crying: :crying: :crying: How long is a rope?

Here is some math that may get you in the ball park. Lets say you start with a 23% actives strain and you press 7g of bud 23% times 7g = 1.61g of actives. Now lets say you get 18% yield from pressing that will leave 18%x7 = 1.26g. 1.61-1.26 = .35g of the actives are remaining in the pucks or ~35mg per puck. If you cut your brownies into 12 servings and you want a 20mg dose then you need 240mg going in 240/35= ~7 pucks.

Math and reality may not live in the real world. Give the first brownie to Mikey and see if he does a whitey:crying:

:goodluck:
tenor.gif

Pain relief in my opinion comes from maximum concentration of thc, with a healthy dose of dmso.
Some pain? I've seen it not stopping. I live with that.
Cannabis does not work on all of the types of pain for me. Long protracted pain responds the best. Back and joint pain, bruises and aches are lessened or eliminated. Sharp pain like Cuts, tooth ache and the such can actually be intensified at least at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back