Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is beyond sad. Perhaps a lesson to all interested. As a breeder, never have all your precious genetics in one place. Kinda like backups of documents. Off site storage is required. :sad:
I got some of there amr Im tempted to send him back them to help him get back on his feet.

I got some of there amr Im tempted to send him back them to help him get back on his feet.
If I had seeds of his strains, I'd be on that in a heartbeat. Sadly, I never got around to trying his gear, although I have been sorely tempted. I can hardly imagine what a devastating disappointment that mess would be.

Lmao this is me buying seeds…. :rofl:
1673395781288.gif

If I had seeds of his strains, I'd be on that in a heartbeat. Sadly, I never got around to trying his gear, although I have been sorely tempted. I can hardly imagine what a devastating disappointment that mess would be.
I just sent him an email letting him know I got 5 of them Id gladly send back to him.

I have trouble remembering names as it is, changing them compounds it and I may converse with you like you are new here :crying: or not at all. Which may or may not be a desirable effect
Thats ok. I'll remind you if you forget lmao.

I s
I've only made a 50:50 mix of thc:CBD in coconut oil with a little vitamin e as a topical cream.
I'm afraid I know nothing about RSO other than what it is. DMSO is quite amazing at dissolving just about anything.
DMSO is also rapidly absorbed through your skin and will carry whatever is dissolved in it with it including small molecules.
I'm not sure if this helps you.
I really do not work on pain targets no.
Please don't feel I was laughing at you it's just a joke I tell at work and was not directed towards you.
As far as the safety of DMSO I personally choose to wear nitrile gloves when ever I work with it and change them immediately if it gets in them that's just my choice. Beyond that I guess I'd download the MSDS for dimethylsulfoxide and let that be my guide???
I've only made a 50:50 mix of thc:CBD in coconut oil with a little vitamin e as a topical cream.
I'm afraid I know nothing about RSO other than what it is. DMSO is quite amazing at dissolving just about anything.
DMSO is also rapidly absorbed through your skin and will carry whatever is dissolved in it with it including small molecules.
I'm not sure if this helps you.
I really do not work on pain targets no.
Please don't feel I was laughing at you it's just a joke I tell at work and was not directed towards you.
As far as the safety of DMSO I personally choose to wear nitrile gloves when ever I work with it and change them immediately if it gets in them that's just my choice. Beyond that I guess I'd download the MSDS for dimethylsulfoxide and let that be my guide???
Big Hugs, my emojies aren't working. And I sent you a pm.
I apologize, pain management is something I'm familiar with and maybe it's too close to me right now. I like to tease hard also. Ya got me! Reps coming if you'll excuse my overreaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back