Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I snagged a microphone stand for 5$ still in the box at a garage sale, got it out of the box and it is a perfect stand for my digital microscope. Now to get a computer up and running so I can download from the camera and then get them onto my fire tablet and post them online.

I snagged a microphone stand for 5$ still in the box at a garage sale, got it out of the box and it is a perfect stand for my digital microscope. Now to get a computer up and running so I can download from the camera and then get them onto my fire tablet and post them online.
Scope doesn't have an adapter to hook it to your phone?

Where is your pain?
Unfortunately I have an issue with the several herniated discs and the forman (sort of like a tube where the nerves exit my spine) between C5/6 in my neck. It's putting pressure on the nerve which triggers it. It gets inflammed which just makes it worse.
Kinda makes your back and left arm feel like it's on fire and fingers numb.
I'm on nerve blockers they help.

Luckily Thurs their gonna operate. I've got the head of Nuerosurgery here at a major hospital. The outlook is really really good. So honestly I'm nervous but beyond ready to see all of this stuff in the rear view mirror.

You'll be in my prayers.
Hubby broke everything between his shoulder blades... maybe worth a shot?
I'm sorry for getting pissy.
I know absolutely nothing about anyone being prissy so please don't give that a 2nd thought!
And thank you really I'm very lucky people suffer with this for years I've got one of the best surgeons in Boston and resolution coming really quick.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your husband.

I just sent him an email letting him know I got 5 of them Id gladly send back to him.
Good for you mate, anything the gang here can do to help out is in my opinion a no brainer. I hope others with some of his gear step up to the plate too. :worship:

Besides my wife would be the first to tell anyone I'm a sarcastic pain in the ass ...
I have proof here we are at the top of Mt Equinox Vt. That's NOT my bike with the Huggy Bear pimped out seat but it is my good friend Hawkeye's he's standing behind it
20210724_154257.jpg

20210724_153428.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have an issue with the several herniated discs and the forman (sort of like a tube where the nerves exit my spine) between C5/6 in my neck. It's putting pressure on the nerve which triggers it. It gets inflammed which just makes it worse.

Luckily Thurs their gonna operate. I've got the head of Nuerosurgery here at a major hospital. The outlook is really really good. So honestly I'm nervous but beyond ready to see all of this stuff in the rear view mirror.
Pm sent, sorry for being horrible.
You'll do great! Chin up and enjoy the legal drugs.
L
Reps and love ❤️

Good luck with it mate, I hope you come out of there as good as new. :goodluck::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back