Status
Not open for further replies.
human sucks stinger 2

lol what a name

Desktop Screenshot 2023.01.10 - 20.36.27.83.png

human sucks stinger 2

lol what a name

View attachment 1554725
It's good.. A friend of mine has one. If you go the Seahorse route, make sure you pick up a ceramic tip as they fit them all. You'll be happy you did. Edit: I personally like the Rokin Stinger over the Seahorse. Pick up a spare tip regardless. :thumbsup:

Talked with @Dabber briefly he said Mrs.D was about to go into rehab but then got sick again so she's still in the hospital but doing ok... He's doing alright has to watch his fluid intakes max 2 liters days and no salt something about bands on his esophagus:shrug:.. But then he had to go he was in a dead zone he's been super busy with everything and it is a 3 hr round trip for him to go see the misses.. But hopes to catch up this weekend hopefully I can get him on here:vibe:.. He wanted me to let you all know what was going on and very much appreciates the best wishes:vibes::karmacloud::goodluck::bighug:

thank you very much my friend :d5: There’s several phenos….hope you get a variety:pass:
The ones I have going, I think, are all pheno 1, but there might be a pheno 6 in there somewhere, I would have to check back. I had both 1 and 6, but the 6's didn't make it, at least most if not all of them didn't.

With a bit of luck I will also have some 24CxSD1 F1 (@trailanimal says the cross is SLAB, which works for me) out of the grow too, if the year old 24C pollen had some life left. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back