Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, sometimes ya just get bored and feel like trying something different.

It’s been a long haul vaping in the same buds, needed another little break after my food and ganja three day fast. Head is feeling clear and gut is reset. Lost a nice 5 lbs of fat of which 3 lbs was the bad visceral fat…

Anywho:)

I said I was bored…
F770E906-D08C-40A3-873C-DE024138EF7D.jpeg

The top shelf stuff 🤑

191D8937-D11B-47AD-83C9-B6AD9937CFAB.jpeg

Almost 31%, so it should knock me on my tailbone 😜

02EA8857-3793-42B6-B899-AB0D0A67C8FC.jpeg

Very nice looking nugs here. Great price from the local dispensary. 😎

4412AF84-DDCF-42B9-9C14-B2FAFE7C1438.jpeg

Sleepy time herbs for bedtime:) I like this strain for sleep.

Sometimes you just have to enjoy this new era of popping into the store up grab some goodies. I gave up Little Debbie’s and alcohol, I deserve a little splurge from time to time.

Ok, you guys tell me if I have any right to be mad about this -

My wife and a friend went to the dispensary together. Its about a 200 mile drive each way.

Wife's friend makes and sells pot brownies to friends and family for pocket money, which is why she wanted to go again so soon, we just went up a month ago. I said whatever, I don't care if you guys take my car, have a fun day.

I do not care what she does with what she buys, as long as once it gets to their house, I don't know anything about it. Plausible deniability.

Now, my wife texts me on their way back, the friend has declared they are stopping at someone's house that they bought an ounce for, on the way back. My wife doesn't know this person.

I said the hell you are. You are just pulling up to some rando's house, while you have several ounces of weed in the trunk? Fuck no.
Wife put her foot down, and they aren't stopping.

It just pisses me off, they didn't say anything until they were on the way back, like they just thought my wife would be cool going along with a federally fucked drug deal.

All it takes is not stopping all the way for a stop sign, or blowing a yellow light, and you're fucked. Stay on the highway. Only break one law at a time. What the hell is wrong with people?
Idk i think id be turned on when ol girl wanted to flip a zip, sounds like my kinda woman, but don't listen to me im just a mouse 🐁🐁🐁

Thats what I say.

My dad will drive around with a one hitter in his cup holder and a bag of weed in his pocket. I'm like...dude. You don't have a medical card, and even if you did, its illegal to smoke it in Ohio even with a med card. At least put that shit out of sight. Like you think cops aren't looking in peoples cars in parking lots and stuff? Or if you got pulled over because you're blind as shit and blow a stop sign?

If I transport anything, it goes in the back, inside of a non descript bag, inside of the locked trunk space in the back of my SUV. At least make them work for it.
A benefit of getting old n gray and driving a 'Grandpa car' Crown Vic.Not really much on the radar. Vet stickers help. :eyebrows:
Yeah man. Everything packaged up and in the trunk and in something else. If I have something up front, it's something easy to ditch if needed.

Here's some baby pics of Jean-O's Genetics CBD Haze and Root Beer Float and Autoseeds.com Sweet CBD

Root Beer Float
100_0665.JPG

Autoseeds.com Sweet CBD
100_0666.JPG

Jean-O's Genetics CBD Haze

100_0667.JPG

I guess I supplied them with a great environment!!

They get treated wif sum toads when I plant and another dose of BTI

At least the cheapass rat sticky paper knocked the F outta the adults!

100_0668.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back