Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's to fallin in ass backwards u lucky dog:cheers:

It somehow always happens to me.

Went to a shitty state school, fell assbackwards into a internship at a huge company, thats turned into an excellent career. I've got friends who are nurse practitioners and I'm making double what they do.

I've bought 3 separate boats, fixed them up, used for a year, and actually sold for a profit. I sold my pontoon for double what I had in it, at the start of covid when everyone was desperate for stuff to do outdoors.

A benefit of getting old n gray and driving a 'Grandpa car' Crown Vic.Not really much on the radar. Vet stickers help. :eyebrows:
Yeah man. Everything packaged up and in the trunk and in something else. If I have something up front, it's something easy to ditch if needed.

The whole Dave Chappelle skit about talking to the cops when white.

That shit always works for me. "Sorry Officer, I didn't know.".

I've got out of so many tickets. And when that doesn't work, I pay $100 for a lawyer to call the prosecutor and get a moving violation changed to a loud stereo fine.

I in fact, do not have any game. I am very lucky to have my wife. I'm a goofy looking fucker with zero charisma. Somehow I ended up with a beautiful latina who gave me 2 beautiful daughters.
You're sly though!
I know what you did!
You made her watch a marathon of

Friend of mine adopted a kid from a different race. He's white, kid is black. He is the cutest little guy, too.

Every time he posts a pic of them together on facebook, I have to keep myself from saying stuff like "he has your eyes." just to mess with him.

Welp, its 4pm and I don't have jack to do.

I'd love to work outside, but my ankle is messed up right now.

Kids are off doing their own thing on their computers. Pot of chili is in the slow cooker for dinner, and my wife made some corn bread before she left.

I'm debating if I want to cut and wet trim my fat blueberry, or let it go a few more days.

Sorry, had the wrong clip.

Both Funny AF!
I like one of his new skits about getting pulled over with a friend. His friend was his designated driver and he was drunk. His friend was really worried. Dave says,
"I'm not worried. I'm Dave Chappelle!"
They arrest his friend and ask if Dave had someone to drive the car, since he has no designated driver. Dave said I'll drive. Let me blow. He blew clean and they let him drive home. He didn't tell them he had a designated driver because he was smoking pot and high as hell. He said that was the slowest trip home, ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back